part - 6✨

Oh, I'm good at keepin' my distance
I know that you're the feelin' I'm missing
You know that I hate to admit it
But everything means nothin' if I can't have you

I can't write one song that's not about you
Can't drink without thinkin' about you
Is it too late to tell you that
Everything means nothing if I can't have you?
I can't write one song that's not about you
Can't drink without thinkin' about you
Is it too late to tell you that
Everything means nothing if I can't have you?

~if I can't have you
By Shawn Mendes

•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×

*Third person's pov*

Irika woke up by the sound of bath room door opening and closing, she rubbed her eyes and stood up from the bed.

She looked towards the bathroom's door just to witness Satvik standing there just in a towel around his waist.

His well toned body was something to admire.

Satvik cleared his throat and Irika came out of her dreamland, she looked in another direction and he chuckled at her behaviour.

"When you know there's a female in your room, Can't you just come out wearing clothes" Irika said.
"You were sleeping so i thought you must be sleeping still" Satvik said and Irika rolled her eyes.

"And you can look at me like this, You are my Wife afterall" Satvik said

She ignored his words and rushed into the washroom, doing her morning routine she took a quick bath and came out wearing a beautiful saree.

Satvik was sitting on couch all ready in his formals.

Irika went downstairs just to witness her mother in law infront of the kitchen.

"Finally sleeping beauty is awake" her mother in law said.

Irika simply looked down, " go and make breakfast" her mother in law said and Irika without saying anything walked inside the kitchen and started making breakfast for her in laws and husband.

Satvik came down just to witness Irika setting the breakfast table and his sister along with his mother already sitting there.

"Haven't maids came back?!" Satvik asked
"No they are on a long leave" Shivangi spoke
"Leave for what?" Satvik asked.
And no one replied.

"Mom tell the maids to come back, Irika shouldn't work when I can provide her with comfort" Satvik said and his mom nodded

They all had breakfast together and Irika started collecting the dishes meanwhile Satvik was ready to leave for office, just then the door bell rang.

Shivangi walked towards the door and opened it.

"Trishaaaa" Shivangi shouted in excitement.

(Trisha was daughter of Satvik's mother's best friend, and she had huge crush on Satvik. Meanwhile their mothers always wished to get them married, but Satvik ended up with Irika. And so here are Trisha and her mother)

"Come aunty, come Trisha" Shivangi said walking them to living room.

"Mumma, bhai trisha and aunty are here" Shivangi shouted and Satvik along with his mother Walked towards the living room.