part - 22✨

Third person's pov

It was time for shivangi to bid farewell to her family and enter in new house.

Everyone was crying, she hugged satvik and cried.

"Where's your wife satvik" Shivangi's mother in law asked to which satvik went all silent.

"She wasn't feeling well" Satvik's mom said
"What came up that she couldn't even come here at this time" one of their relatives spoke.

Once shivangi left Satvik walked towards ansh and dragged him, he took Ansh in a room and punched him hard.

"How dare you touch her" Satvik asked.
"Bhai i didn't, she seduced me I swear" Ansh said.

"I know my wife how she is and i know you too Ansh how you droll over every women" Satvik said and Punched him again.

"Your wife took me with her" ansh said.
"Say the truth or i will kill you right here" Satvik Said holding his collar.

"Yes I did it" Ansh said as his lips were bleeding by now.

"How dare you" Satvik said and punched him again and again until the family members came and held Satvik.

"Satvik stop" his mother said.
"After what this bastard did?" Satvik asked.

"But nothing happened right " his mother said.
"Come on mom should I have waited for him to do something?" Satvik asked and went out.

........

Irika was sitting in corner of the room being a crying mess. The door was closed and she couldn't go out but all she wanted was Satvik.

........

"lets go home forget her" his mom said

"Enough mom, She is my responsibility I can't just leave her" Satvik said
"After what she did"His mother asked

"She did nothing, ansh accepted it. Can you stop hating her? And if you don't I will take Irika and shift some where else" Satvik said and walked away

He opened the door and saw irika sitting in the corner. She looked towards him with red eyes and stood up.

"Satvik" irika called and ran towards him
"I am really sorry" Satvik said and held her in a protective hug

"Satvik listen to me please" irika Said

"I know Ansh did it, pack everything let's go home" Satvik said keeping his calm and irika did what he said as he was very angry.

...........

2 days later

Its been 2 days and satvik haven't talked about the incident to her. Currently she was waiting for him to return home as he was in office.

It was 2 am and he wasn't home yet.

The door opened at around 3 am and Irika looked at him and walked towards him.

She took his coat and placed it in the closet.

"Should I bring the dinner?!" Irika asked and he nodded
She went down and came back with dinner and placed it on table.

"Satvik please hear me you are believing one side of the story" Irika said
"I am not believing any side of the story you don't have to overthink, I know you are innocent"satvik said

satvik started walking towards her as her back hit the wall and he caged her inbetween his arms.

"Satvik he tried to force himself on me" Irika said

"It was all an act" Irika said
"I ain't saying anything to you baby, i trust you" he said leaning towards her as their breath hit each other's face

"You drank?!" Irika asked

"Are you drunk?!" irika asked
"How much did you drink" irika asked again.

"Kinda" satvik asked
"But why" Irika said
Satvik joined their lips.

Irika let him do it because all she wanted was him to calm down and listen to her in any way possible.

"Because I should have killed that bastard and now I am regretting it...Go sleep" he said after breaking the kiss and walked inside the washroom.

...........

Irika woke up and looked at Satvik who was getting ready for office.

She walked towards him and took his tie from his hand and started making his tie he stayed still.

"What happened that day " he said although Irika was getting hurt but she planned to clear everything today.

"I went to take jwelleries when I heard door getting closed i ignored it as i thought it is you, he then came close and hugged me from behind and i sesnsed it wasn't you so i immediately started shouting and struggling. I told him to leave me but he pushed me bed and then hovered over me and started undoing my saree, and then when we heard footsteps he put his hands on my mouth and started acting victim." She said and he listened it all.

Satvik hugged her.

"I am sorry " Satvik said

"I am sorry" he said hugging her even tighter.

Irika broke the hug and ran inside the washroom.

_____________________________________

Hey lovely readers
Here's another update
Enjoy!