part - 2✨

You and I, we don't wanna be like them
We can make it 'til the end
Nothing can come between you and I
Not even the Gods above
Can separate the two of us
No, nothing can come between you and I

Oh, you and I

I figured it out
Saw the mistakes of up and down
Meet in the middle
There's always room for common ground

~You and I
By One Direction

•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•

*third person's pov*

Irika's parents along with Ankur's parents looked at irika.

"what did he said?! " irika's mother asked.
"did he said something" Asked her father to which she shook her head in no.

"the divorce paper will be here in 1 hour" said Ankur's father. Ignoring everyone's word irika looked at the door where stood Satvik, it was not even 24 hours but she felt a connection with him which she didn't wanted to break.

"ma please prepare for vidai (farewell)" said irika.
"are you out of your mind irika" her father shouted

"please Papa from childhood to now you guys have took every decision of my life, and I have always obeyed it all with out any objections and this is what I get, when you wanted you accepted their proposal to get me married to Ankur I obeyed it, now Ankur ran and I stayed silent, I got married to someone else and now you want me to get divorced, it was my fate to be with him. I can't always obey everyone, it's my life I have few rights too, when everyone was forcing me to do this do that, this guy gave me freedom to choose whatever I want. I want to give this relationship a chance and if it didn't go well I will simply divorce him, but I will try for once" irika said and turned around.

Her eyes again met with Satvik's who was all emotionless neither disappointed nor happy. She walked out of the room and stood near the venue's door.

Her mother came to her. "beta please don't do this" her mother said while crying.

"mom I will think about that later, right now let me go" she said

Soon they all loss in front of Irika and started the vidai. Irika bid a bye to everyone and sat on the passenger seat of Satvik's car, not the groom's car which was decorated but Satvik's car. He sat on the driving seat and started the engine. He drove of to his home.

Irika was looking out of the window while Satvik was focused on road. After so many incident Irika got a peaceful place. It was all silent just a lofi music in background at low volume.

Irika felt thirsty as she neither drank water nor ate anything from last night. She looked at Satvik as she didn't knew how to start a conversation.

He glanced at her as he felt a pair of eyes on him.
"you need something?!" Satvik asked
"Water" Irika replied.

He just nodded which she thought he ignored her she again looked out of the window being annoyed.

After about 5 minutes he parked his car on the side of road. She looked at him and then realized why he stopped.

He stepped out of the car and buy 2 bottle of waters, he then came back and passed her the bottles.