Chapter 6: Night to Remember

Beyoncés POV:

A few weeks had passed by and it was now time for my first award show. My album was nominated for Best R&B Song, Best Female R&B Vocal Performance, and Best Contemporary R&B Album , which is mind blowing, and a few other nominations.

I was now sitting at the vanity having my makeup done. I was sad Michael couldn't be here with me. Janet fell ill, and she wanted her brothers to come home. As the artist finished making me look beautiful per se, I changed into my first gown of the night. I would be wearing a total of three different outfits.

I stood in front of the mirror in the hotel bathroom and grazed over myself

I stood in front of the mirror in the hotel bathroom and grazed over myself. I felt like a completely different person, which wasn't a bad thing. A tear trying to escape my eyes from his proud I was.

Just then I heard a ringing noise coming from the bedroom and hurried to pick up my phone. Mike was calling me.

"Hey Mike!" I said rather excitedly.

"Hey my sweet angel. Are you excited? It's about that time."

"Excited yes, totally nervous also yes."

"There's no need to be. You'll do great my love. I'm sorry to be missing it. This will be one of the most important nights of your life. Your first award achievement."

"I rather you take care of Janet. How is my little buddy?"

"Completely faking it, she just wanted all of us back home to watch the Grammys like we used to. No sign of a cough or sneeze."

"A girl wants what a girl wants. Alright I think i'm leaving soon, wish me luck."

"My girl doesn't need luck. She just that damn good. Bye Bee."

"Bye Mike." I said before giggling then hanging up the phone and placing it in my matching purse.

Finally it was time for me to leave so I quickly grabbed my purse and hurried down stairs to the car. Stopping instantly to meet some fans.

"Hey guys! Aww thank you so much for stopping by. Wish me luck!"

I slid into my side of the car and quickly adjusted myself so I wouldn't ruin this perfect dress. "Let's do this Julius."

The car ride didn't even take ten minutes before we were approaching a huge auditorium like building, with a sea of fans, reporters, and photographers.

Julius stepped out the car and rushed to my side while I took a deep breath and exited when he opened my door.

"Good luck Ms.K, i'll be right here when you win all your awards." Julius said taking a step back and closing the door.

I smiled then finally took a look in front of me to hear an echoing sound of Beyoncé cheers. I smiled and waved across the sea of people.

All I could hear with my name being called a million times from a million different people. I played off my nerves and disguised it with a smile. Moving along the very long in my opinion red carpet. Smiling, waving, and giving a few poses here and there.