[10] ━━━ under his control

Start from the beginning

sheriff then saw argent aiming a gun at the nogitsune, the sheriff staring at him in shock.

"no, argent!" sheriff warns.

"why not? i've done it before, werewolves, berserkers, i could easily add a nogitsune to the listen." argent shrugs.

"you're not going to shoot my son!" sheriff shouts.

"you already said that is not your son." argent argues.

"put the gun down, argent!" sheriff shouts angrily.

argent ignores him, keeping the gun pointed at him.

"argent!"

"dad, he's going to shoot me, please!" the nogitsune feigned sadness.

"argent! put the gun down!" sheriff furiously warns.

"come on, shoot me! shoot me!"

"come on! pull the trigger, do it! shoot me!" the nogitsune urges with an angered roar.

"chaos..." aurora's voice echoed.

allison looks in between argent and sheriff who were arguing over stiles, stiles encouraging them to shoot him.

"strife..." aurora's voice echoes.

"pain..."

allison saw an expression in sheriff's eyes.

"stop! everyone stop! this is exactly what he wants! stop!" allison shouts.

the nogitsune hums. "not really, i was hoping scott would be here."

"but–––you're not here to kill me, you're here to protect me." the nogitsune looks at the oni that had them surrounded.

the oni was soon disappearing as did the nogitsune.

"what happened?" allison whispers confusingly.

"he just disappeared..." aurora whispers.

"...and so did the oni." derek's green eyes flickers around the loft, him sitting on the ground.

                           °•✿•°

at the hospital that same night it was clearly seen that a firefly was swarming throughout the hospital halls, one that had flown out of possessed stiles' body.

it passes several visitors, doctors and nurses until it comes across melissa mccall, who had just exited a hospital room, and is placing the patient's chart in the file holder outside the door.

the name that was on the file was–––

ISAAC LAHEY

#556559

the firefly waits until melissa is away from the room, going to attend to another patient.

then the firefly swarms its way to the lahey, who was lying silently on the bed, the firefly staring at the lahey, then going towards the iv access that was hooked onto his left arm, diving into the tube, going into the lahey's body.

isaac's eyes was seen quickly being opened, his eyes glowing a bright gold color.

                           °•✿•°

at the high school, danny was talking with ethan, the steiner letting him know about his plan to leave this town for good.

"i just don't know if this place is right for us–––for me." ethan sighs out.

"about you leaving–––is this about your brother and rory? i mean, i know you guys won't leave rory." danny quietly says.

"if she's willing to go, but, everything's about my brother, isn't it?" ethan lightly chuckles.