[06] ━━━ just let it happen

━━━eighteen━━━

      ━━━just let it happen━━━

                            °•✿•°

allison argent was seen stopping her car in front of the martin's, allison's dark brown eyes glancing at the green eyed red haired girl, the blonde green eyed girl leaning forward from the backseat, both of her hands pressing onto the back of the driver's and passenger's seat, glancing in between allison and lydia.

"you need to promise that you won't tell anyone about anything that just happened." allison hoped.

lydia then sighed out. "i promise, i won't tell anyone about anything that just happened."

allison then sighed out in relief.

"...if you can tell me what the hell just happened!" lydia angrily snapped.

allison then stammered out nervously. "i-it's kind of–––complicated."

lydia rolled her eyes, then turned to look at aurora, smiling at her. "you can tell me, right?"

allison nervously stares at aurora, swallowing harshly.

"um, actually, n-no, we can't, she can't." allison nervously says.

lydia then sighed out, looking at allison in irritation. "why not?"

"need to come up with a plausible lie?" lydia gave her a look.

"look, lydia, part of the reason i'm asking you is because scott and i aren't supposed to seen together." allison panicked.

"i think your family's gonna find out either way, what's with the secrecy?" aurora asks, giving her a look.

"really? this is about you and scott? fine! i'll keep your little secret of you and your boyfriend that means absolutely nothing to me." lydia carelessly says.

"he isn't just my boyfriend, okay? he's more than that, it's like...when you see him across the hallway you heart can't help but skip a beat, and when you're in class you can't wait till it's over because you're yearning to see him." allison passionately describes.

"touching." lydia sarcastically comments

"you get it, right, rory?" allison hoped.

aurora frowns at allison in confusion, wondering why she'll be asking her something like that.

"...why are you asking me? you know, i don't do the whole boyfriend-girlfriend situation, i've never actually had a boyfriend, i don't date." aurora hesitantly says.

allison hums, then smiles. "no, but, i know, a certain a curly haired teen has been occupying your mind."

lydia stares at aurora in shock. "you're into isaac?"

"n-no, no, absolutely not! i don't know where she got that from." aurora glanced away from them.

"so, are you going to drop me home or not?" aurora then asks.

"no, you could crash the night with me." lydia offers with a smile.

lydia and aurora then quickly got out of the car, allison looking at them, then driving off.

"lydia? you okay?" aurora asks, as they entered the house.

"y-yeah, um, i, uh..." lydia says distracted.

"lydia? over here." a voice whispered tauntingly.

lydia looked around frantically, but then gasped out as she felt aurora's hand on her.