[09] ━━━ you're in love

━━━twenty one━━━

       ━━━you're in love━━━

                            °•✿•°

at the argent's household, that same night, victoria argent was being lead into the house by chris argent, who seemed worried by his wife's condition, him knowing what will come next if the worse comes true.

"it's all right, i'll clean it myself." victoria soothingly says.

victoria gave a smile, that didn't reach her eyes, her leaving gerard and chris argent in the living room alone, her going upstairs.

chris argent then saw the look gerard was giving him, argent shaking his head in denial.

"it's not that bad, we don't know, we can't know–––not for sure." argent says in denial.

"it's the bite from an alpha, a natural born alpha to be precise, a teenager, a sixteen year old teenage girl, who held no remorse in biting her, if she didn't hold any remorse in killing her adopted family, then why would she feel anything for strangers?" gerard reminds, giving him a look.

"like father, like daughter, am i right?" gerard scoffs, smirking at him.

"a-am i–––am i supposed to tell allison that one of her friends has signed her mother's death sentence?" argent sighed out worriedly.

"i don't think allison will be prepared to deal with that, we buried kate not too long."

gerard emotionlessly stares at his son. "and how long do you think she'll be emotionally prepared?"

"she needs to know the truth, the truth behind aurora's innocent face." gerard states.

argent then sighs out, all sorts of emotions swimming through his blue eyes.

                            °•✿•°

the next morning, at the argent's house, inside allison's bedroom, lydia, aurora and allison was seen there, lydia throwing a couple of clothes on the brunette's bed.

"clear your schedule, this could take a while." lydia states, throwing even more clothes on the bed.

"...how many outfits do you plan on wearing tonight?" allison nervously smiles.

"it's my birthday party!" lydia happily says.

"i'm thinking host dress, evening dress, then, hmm...after-hours casual?" lydia happily says, fixing some clothes on the bed.

"...i noticed you didn't send out any invites?" allison hesitantly says.

lydia then slowly looked at allison. "it's the biggest party of the year, allison, everyone knows."

"i was just...wondering that maybe, this year, things might be different." allison tensely mumbles.

"why would anything be different?" lydia squints her eyes at the brunette.

"just 'cause everything have been off lately, things...and people, like jackson." allison nervously says.

"why do you care about jackson?" lydia strangely looks at her.

"you're certainly not the queen of subtlety, are you?" aurora scoffs a small laugh.

"look, it's just that...will he be there?" allison sighed out.

"everyone's going to be there." lydia unintentionally snapped.

victoria argent then walked by the room, her then coming back to the room, standing in the doorway.