𝕿𝖎𝖓𝖞 𝖇𝖗𝖆𝖙

You meander through the dense woodland, your multiple tails swaying rhythmically in the cool air as you search for a haven to rest. The last time you wore your human skin was five years ago, and now, the path back to it is lost in a labyrinth of memories and titan-infested wilderness.

Even if you wished to transform back into a human, the lurking titans would likely devour you without hesitation.

Finding a spot near a bubbling brook, you stretch out on the mossy ground. Your paws extend forward, providing a cushion for your head as you gaze into the water's mirror-like surface. Your reflection ripples with each drop of water that falls from overhanging leaves. A contented hum vibrates in your throat and your tails wag more vigorously.

Being a wolf titan has its perks and drawbacks; one such perk is your enhanced hearing. The gentle burble of water sounds like an orchestrated symphony to your ears. You close your eyes as the damp scent of the river mingles with its melodic sound, lulling you into tranquility.

Just when sleep begins to claim you, an unfamiliar scent wafts through the air - humans. You keep your eyes shut while their voices whisper through the trees.

"Captain Levi, we've discovered something," one voice hushes urgently.

"That wolf titan is enormous," another marvels.

Intrigued by their chatter but wary of danger, you listen closely while keeping still. Their conversation continues at a distance:

"Yes, that's the titan I saw."

From their scents and sounds, you deduce there are seven people hidden behind nearby rocks.

"Levi, I think it's asleep."

"No it's not if you look at its ears; they're twitching–it can hear us," asserts a female voice.

Slowly opening one eye towards their hiding place behind a large boulder, you scan the group. Among them, a pair of teal green eyes catch your attention; they spark a flicker of recognition and a flood of memories. He was once a titan too, but how did he manage to regain his human form?

You make a soft sound, tilting your head in greeting.

"I think it's telling us to leave," suggests a bespectacled woman, her eyes gleaming with excitement.

"Damn it, how am I supposed to communicate with this thing?" grumbles a man with stern grey eyes. You remember him; he spared your life once for reasons unknown.

"Do you think she recognizes you?" asks a tall blonde man.

"I don't know," the grey-eyed man replies solemnly. "It's been years, and she might not even be here anymore...she must be dead."

They watch as you tilt your head again, their voices fading into background noise. You bark at them loudly - so loud that they cover their ears in surprise. Realizing your mistake, you whimper apologetically and try to lower your volume.

"Did it just quiet its bark?"

"I think it's understanding us."

"What should we do?"

The teal-eyed man's gaze widens as he turns to the grey-eyed leader: "Captain Levi, what if I transform into my titan form and try communicating? If I can convince it that transforming back into human form is possible..."

"Go ahead brat,"

As you crouch in the dense undergrowth, your gaze is drawn to a pair of teal eyes emerging from behind an ancient, moss-covered boulder. The eyes are intense, their gaze piercing into yours as if attempting to decipher the secrets hidden within your soul. Your tail swishes slowly in anticipation, every muscle in your body poised for whatever comes next.

The owner of the eyes steps forward and you can hear the rhythmic thud of his heartbeat echoing in his chest, a wild drum that speaks volumes of his fear and excitement. "Hello Wolfie," he calls out with a bravado that belies his racing heart.

A man with stormy grey eyes slaps his forehead in exasperation. "Really Eren!" he exclaims, rolling his eyes at the teal-eyed man who you now know is named Eren. You find yourself liking the sound of that name – it resonates with an energy that matches your own.

Eren shrugs nonchalantly. "I don't know what your sister's name is," he retorts defensively before turning back towards you. "Did you even try saying her name? Maybe she will answer Levi; why don't you yell her name?"

Levi... Levi... Levi... You turn this name over in your mind several times, it's familiar somehow, like a half-remembered dream. You lean closer to him.

"Woah it's moving!" someone cries out as they scramble backwards.

Your attention snaps back to Levi who meets your gaze squarely. A girl's voice rings out from somewhere behind him urging him to call out your name but instead Levi stumbles backwards as you move towards him, tripping over himself due to the sheer size of your paw nudging against him. You whimper softly in apology.

"I think it's saying sorry," pipes up a small blonde boy as he laughs and waves at you from where he fell. Your tail wags in response, brushing against the ferns and underbrush, sending a flurry of leaves swirling around.

"Yeah, it's understanding us, and I can tell this titan is a girl," he adds with a grin.

Levi blinks at him incredulously. "Did you look?"

The blonde boy's eyes widened in surprise. "Well, I had to make sure if it was a girl or not."

A tall blonde man interjects, his voice laced with concern. "Levi, is there a reason why you're not saying her name?"

Levi sighs heavily, his gaze distant. "If I say her name and that wolf answers then that would mean I almost killed her. I don't want to say her name; I want to think she's dead and not suffering alone."

Eren steps forward again, his teal eyes serious as they meet Levi's grey ones. "How about I say her name and you close your eyes? I will tell you if it's her or not," he suggests gently.

Levi hesitates before finally walking over to Eren and whispering something in his ear. He then closes his eyes tightly as Eren turns back towards you.

"Are you Y/N?" he calls out loudly into the quiet forest.

You tilt your head in confusion; how do they know your name? You bark in response causing Levi's eyes to fly open wide in shock. "Tiny brat is that you?" he stammers out breathlessly.

Your ears perk up at the familiar nickname; memories flood back like an unleashed river breaking through a dam – memories of Levi, your older brother who is now standing before you with wide-eyed disbelief etched across his face.

"So, it is you," Levi murmurs quietly to himself before turning back towards the group behind him with determination burning bright in his stormy grey eyes. "How the hell can I get my tiny brat out of there?"