07

Are you sure he told you he used to visit this place?" Joshua questioned the fox for the thousandth time since they had both arrived at the famous zootopia spa, where numerous hybrids enjoyed a calm time of connection with nature.

If you asked Jeonghan, he was certain that the place had been decorated by a herd of hippies and unicorns, too many colors for his taste, the excess of exotic flowers and their vaporous aromas transported him to the jungle itself.

The peculiar duo approached the reception of the place where a maple tree with a huge smile welcomed them.

"A mixed couple who are happy, and will surely want something fun in relation to their origins, can also enjoy the spa or a yoga session led by Wonwoo one of the greatest relaxation specialists." The enthusiastic maple began to chatter As soon as he saw them, just by hearing the insinuations about his possible relationship with the fox hybrid, Joshua could only blush and deny frantically.

For his part, Yoon found that assumption hilarious, he would never have anything to do with that dull peasant, a serious relationship between Officer Hong and him was impossible, although he had to admit that those little feline eyes, shaped nose and fluffy lips made him falter when I would see him pout or enter his rookie cop phase.

Hong Jisoo was too fluffy for that twisted city, if he could he would send him back to his rabbit town so as not to see his floppy ears.

"What the hell Yoon Jeonghan ? Don't let a fluffy tail seduce you"

Jeonghan scolded himself under his breath, ruffling his reddish hair.

Coming out of the shrews he turned to Jisoo who looked like he was going through hell while he tried to stop the chatter of the lively receptionists.

Joshua had no choice but to show his officer's badge, making the maple tree silent.

"Officer Hong, from Zootopia Central Police Station, I'm here to ask you some questions about your client Wen Junhui, who went missing a week ago."

After Joshua's introduction, the tan-skinned receptionist's face became noticeably sad, which made him certain that Wen frequented that place.

"Lee Seokmin, nice to meet you Officer Hong." The aforementioned extended his hand which Jisoo took in his, shaking it.

"I thought Jun would have already appeared since the authorities have not published any announcement, I can't imagine how Chan must be." Seokmin muttered, staring at one point in the room.

"This can't happen, Jay is still a baby, he can't grow up without his father, Jun barely knows how to defend himself, he can't even kill a fly, oh, holy pines of the tundra."

Jeonghan, who wanted to skip the emotional talk, where Seokmin would surely cry inconsolably and Joshua would hug him assuring him that he would find Junhui, took the interrogation into his hands.

"How long has you known Mr.Wen?

He began to ask so that the rabbit hybrid took out a notebook from his bag, but not before smiling at him with some gratitude after stopping the maple's incoherent babbling.

"For nine years, Jun had been taking yoga classes, from time to time Chan and he came to enjoy time in contact with nature in its animal forms. They were loyal customers." He posed to approach one of the enormous glass doors of the establishment, making a gesture so that the rabbit and the fox would follow him. 

"Who can give you some relevant information is Wonu, that wolf has a prodigious mind, he remembers everything, so follow me..." he added, opening the doors.