01

The years passed and Jisoo did not let his dreams be taken away by the passage of time. He was in his last year at the police academy, about to graduate with a gold degree. Who knew?

He remembered every moment since he arrived at the University, many looked at him strangely, others played bad jokes on him. Most of his companions were predators and did not hesitate to remind him of his place in the food chain whenever the rabbit hybrid's triumph unnerved them. They were hard years, in which he learned to protect himself like a knight in shining armor who did not hesitate to attack his opponents, earning in a matter of years the respect (sometimes fear) from them and the rest of the student body. For the teachers at the academy it was surprising how a small young peasant obtained the desired title of excellence, but, as expected, Jisoo fought and clung to it with his claws and heart. He would prove to everyone that a police rabbit hybrid could exist.

The graduation of the new officers would be supervised by the mayor of Zootopia, logically it would be the ideal event for the current mayor Mingyu, a lion hybrid, to ratify the vote of the citizens to obtain victory in the next elections. Next to him Minghao, the vice-mayor, a sheep hybrid followed the orders of his boss.

With excited eyes, Minghao carefully observed each face of the new graduation, confirming that an era of changes was approaching. He smiled enormously at Mayor Kim who put one of his arms around the younger's shoulders while he smiled gallantly at him.

The duo of renowned people advanced on the open-air stage, being granted the floor.

"It is an honor to award this diploma to the most outstanding student of this graduation, who surely overcame and will help us overcome the prejudices of this society, demonstrating that we can..."

"Well, I think that Vice-Mayor Xù was touched, as he surely was to all of us. Without further ado, let Hong JiSoo rise, the golden title of this group of officers who will magnificently take care of all of us." Xù's words were interrupted by Mingyu who snatched the microphone from his hands before beginning his speech.

Jisoo, as if he were a soldier of euphoria, went on stage this time to receive his title and his officer's badge.

The shiny golden badge was delicately placed on his police uniform by Minghao who gave him a sweet smile before wrapping him in a warm hug, Mayor Kim imitated the sheep hybrid so that later the three of them posed in front of the cameras showing radiant smiles.

By being the best student, he would obtain a position in the main police station of the capital of Zootopia, the prestigious position that he always wanted would be received upon arriving in the magical city that so many advertisements talked about.

The departure for the capital arrived and in tears he said goodbye to his parents who warned him of the dangers of this at least thirty times and his father even gave him a pepper spray which he reluctantly took. With his suitcase full of dreams, Joshua boarded the train, taking a seat in one of the seats adjacent to the huge windows of the Zootopia express.

He appreciated each landscape that his eyes reflected, taking several photos while he enjoyed Taeyeon's new album thanks to his headphones, the collage of unknown images fascinated him, and his beautiful smile grew wider and wider.

The announcement that they had arrived at the Grand Central Station caused him to wake up from his reverie, quickly taking his luggage to get to the city that was talked about so much. He was greeted by numerous posters and advertisements but one in particular had caught his attention that one. which encouraged him to continue.

《In Zootopia you can be whoever you want to be》

He was certain that it would be an unforgettable year.