𝟭𝟭| 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝗰𝗸𝘀 (𝗘𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗶𝘀 𝗘𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 {𝗡𝗼 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀})

Brielle was lying on the bathroom floor. Adeline was lying in the bathtub. Meredith was sitting against the wall. Brielle picked up the bottle of tequila that was lying on the floor.

Adeline was sulking about the fact she was pregnant and she couldn't drink. Meredith was having trouble with a guy she had been seeing. But Meredith wasn't as drunk as Brielle.

Brielle groaned. "It's not us. It's them. Them and their stupid boy penises. They didn't tell me they had a wife. They gave absolutely no warning they were going to break up with you," she mumbled.

Adeline opened the shower door. "It's the fact he knocked me up and then fucked my mother."

Brielle looked to her. "Don't," She said.

"And what's worse is that I care," Adeline said.

Brielle groaned as she moved towards the toilet. "I think I'm going to puke," she mumbled.

Meredith moved away from the toilet. Adeline closed the door of the shower.

Brielle lifted the lid and sighed. "No. Wait. False alarm," she said as she sat back down.

Adeline opened the door and sighed. "The problem is estrogen and no condoms."

"No. The problem is tequila."

Adeline sniggered as she looked to her. "I used to be serious. And career focused. And then he goes and stuffs me."

"With the stupid boy penis," Brielle said as she looked to her.

Adeline rolled her eyes. "He's ruined me," she told her. "Estrogen!"

The door opened as Izzie and George walked in. "Penises. Penises Izzie," Brielle said as she sat there with a smile on her face.

George looked to the three girls lying around. "What did I miss?" He asked as he turned to Izzie.

Bri smiled as she poured water into Adeline's cup. "I came back to full on vomit drama. Apparently she dumped Derek. Meredith is having guy trouble. And apparently Adeline is knocked up," she said.

"I knew that," George said as he turned to Brielle. "So you really broke up with Shepherd?"

Brielle sighed as she sat there staring ahead. "I feel empty."

"Two hours of vomiting will do that to you," Izzie said as she looked to her.

Brielle sighed and looked down. She felt a tear slipping down her cheek. "No. I feel empty."

****

Brielle arrived at work. She was the one who drove that morning. She got out her car and groaned as it started raining.

Brielle sighed as she saw Derek waiting for her. "Stop."

"What?"

"You're stalking me. Stop it," Brielle said as she walked a little quicker.

Derek matched her footsteps. "Did we not communicate last night?" He asked as he looked to her.