𝟭𝟬| 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗻 (𝗥𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗽𝘀 𝗞𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗙𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗢𝗻 𝗠𝘆 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱)

Brielle walked into the bar. She was hurt. She was broken. But more importantly, she was angry. Derek was still married. To her mom. And no one had told her.

Brielle grabbed a shot of tequila and downed it. She grabbed another one. She looked to Joe as he stood behind the bar. "You look familiar. You been here before?" Joe asked.

Brielle smiled and nodded. "Yeah. Once. That worked out completely well," she told him.

Joe nodded. "I know that look. It'll be one of two things. Either your boss is giving you hell. Or your boyfriend. Which is it?"

Brielle sighed. "Both. My boyfriend is my boss. Which was a problem. But not as big a problem as the fact that my boyfriend has a wife. Who just so happens to be my mom. Complicated or what?"

Joe looked go her. "Tell you what. This one is on the house," he said as he handed Bella another shot.

Brielle was looking at her phone. She saw Derek calling her and she declined the calls. She didn't want to talk to him.

****

Derek was in the hospital with Addison. He looked to her. "Addison. What are you doing here?" He asked.

Addison smiled. "Your hairs different."

"A lot of things are different," Derek said as he looked to her. He wasn't in the mood. Especially when he wanted to go and find Brielle.

"It's longer. I like it. It's very Russell Crowe," Addison said as she tried to run her fingers through his hair.

Derek took a step back. He again looked to her. "What are you doing here?"

Addison rolled her eyes. "What are you doing here? You just pick up and leave everything? Your house. Your practice, your friends. You had a life in Manhattan."

"Had," Derek said as he looked to her.

"And now you have a girlfriend in Seattle. Who happens to be my daughter. You helped raise her. Then again, she has always been my wildest baby."

Derek scoffed. "The ice you're on... thin."

"She's young. That whole wide-eyed, ooo he's a brain surveying thing happening. But still sweet. Which was what you were going for right? The anti-Addison?" She asked.

"If you came out here to try and win me back, you can forget it," Derek said.

Addison smiled as she took a step closer to him. "I did. I flew all the way across the country to reminisce over wedding photos, get drunk, fall into bed and make you realise you can't live without me. Relax Derek. I'm here for work. I'm helping the TTTS case you guys admitted last week. And from Richard's briefing, I should-."

"Richard knew you were coming out here?" Derek asked as he looked to her.

"He asked me to come. Didn't he tell you?"

"No he didn't."

Addison nodded. "Hmm. Surprise. The hair though. You know I've always had a thing for Russell Crowe," she said.

****

Brielle looked up as George, Adeline, Meredith and Cristina walked in. "All hail the champ! So my guy Alex finally got what was coming to him?" Joe said.

Cristina smirked. "George knocked him down in one punch. You should've seen it."

Adeline rolled her eyes. She smiled. "No need for physical violence though."

"I don't wanna talk about it," George said.

Joe smiled. "Brag champ. Brag. You've earned it."

"Can I please have a beer?"