THE JAR

John was a curious young boy. He would often love to explore new places and open things that were found anywhere.

John was also very stubborn. As he would refuse to stop disobeying his elders.

One night, John walked into the kitchen. He was feeling hungry. He grabbed himself some chips and started to munch on them.

Until there was a sound that startled him. Causing him to nearly drop the bag.

The sound was already close.

John wanted to get out of there immediately. But his curiosity caused him to stay.

John heard another thud. Then, dropped a golden jar that was designed beautifully.

John stared at it. Thinking of what to do next.

He then picked up. There was already something inside.

John told himself that it's water. And that there's nothing for him to be worried about.

There was a note beside the jar. Which read

" WARNING DO NOT OPEN THIS JAR! "

John scoffed. His brother might have been up all night and is probably pranking him.

John looked at the jar and started to open it.

It has to be water right?

No

Instead, it was blood. Human blood. John was frightened. He turned and headed towards the door.

Then a voice said

" YOU HAVE IGNORED THE WARNING OF MY NOTE! NOW, YOU WILL JOIN US!"

An unknown presence began to take John's soul. And when he was finally dead, he it took his blood. And combined with the blood of the victims he killed.