Chapter Three: They've Been Watching Me

Mama don land again. As e dey hot. Since this chapter is already prewritten, I have no idea if I double updated that same day or if I did you people shege. Let me know, since you are all from the future. Was this a double update?🥹

As usual, we have our Comment for the Week and guess who it is? It is all my readers!!

Common will you stop grinning there! See you, for your mind you all are the Comment of the Week. Lmfaooo! Abeg, let's give it up for Classy_ella who won the COMMENT FOR THE WEEK! Give her a round of applause abeg!🥹👏🏾

She also had a very sweet message for all of us too, lemme show you:

Aww.🥹

Also, a special congratulatory award to BlackIsGold04 and Iatgmaildotcom sha. You guys were TOUGH competitors for best comments, but since you didn't win and I really enjoyed your comments, I decided to still give a shout out. Love you guys!❤️🔥

Oya na, let's get onto this Chapter without much further Ado! Wheeee!🥂

~ACHA~

No amount of apologies to my Mum changed a thing.

Living in these house the past few days was hot and cold. Breathing was a feat. And every time that I went to bed, I saw my Mum's face in my dreams; I saw those red, moist eyes that broke as they watched me that day, the tears in them haunting me in every second of my nightmares.

I made my Mum cry. How could I possibly live with myself after this?

And what was painful was the fact that she did stop being caring towards me, she didn't stop dealing with my bullshit, my anger, my tantrums, even when it was clear that she was still hurting and very little interested in holding chitchats with me that lasted more than two seconds.

Also, Mum had made up her mind on the next solution to tackle me and there was nothing I could do to change it.

She insisted that maybe I needed an eye opener, and if I saw for myself just how much damage I had done to Sean Ayomide, then, I would understand the gravity of what I did and why I shouldn't have been so disrespectful to Mr. Ayomide the other day for actually letting me off the hook for it.

With that conclusion, I was going to go with her to the Hospital to see the 'condition' of my old best friend.

I couldn't argue, no matter how much I wanted to. This was the least I could do to make up for what I did, to let her know how sorry I was. So, even all through the quiet car ride, I held the curse words that lingered at the tip of my tongue. I didn't want to see Sean. I'd rather slam the car door open, mid-ride, and jump into the road without warning.