10|• Leaving You?

Haal-e-dil mera puchho na sanam

Aapke ishq ki madhosi mein
dooba hai ye aalam..
Haal-e-dil mera puchho na sanam

Jab shaam aaye
Tum yaad aaye
Tufaan laaye, yaadon mein tum
Bebaak si hai har ik tamanna
Gustakhiyon mein, ab dil hai gum
.
.
.

A boring weird chapter ahead because ofcourse I am suffering from Writer's block bimari🥲

But you all have to pretend like this the best chapter & comment a lot😤✋

Happy reading butterflies 🦋

A G A S T Y A

After "that" day I never thought I'll ever see her again but surprisingly or should i say by god's grace i did. Turns out she is my classmate!

I am sucha idiot who failed to find her before.
I wasted so much time but not anymore.

Ranvijay wasn't able to digest the fact that someone stole my heart in just one glance.he was being so dramatic about it that I just wanted to punch him but somehow controlled the urge.

But he still digged some information about her for me and for the first time i didn't wanted to kill him. Talking about her...

She is Shivangi Kanwar Inda, originally from Udaipur's traditional Rajput family who migrated here for their business. Her story is a lot similar to me, both of our family is here for business.

Meeting Shivangi in person after that day was amazing! She is extremely clumsy, funny yet matured. A perfect combination of introvert and extrovert, as she is Natasha and Parthavi's friend we boys welcomed her in our group wholeheartedly. Well if they wouldn't then i had my ways to do that but lucky for them i hadn't.

The dance competition was announced and luckily i and Shivangi are together in that too. This gives me a chance to be near her more.

The way her innocent orbs looks at me proves that i ain't the only one burning, she is with me equally.

We both know what we feel for eachother it's just that we don't wanna speak it out loud right now. There is a different fun in those silent eye to eye talks, blushing when someone tease us, smiling at eachother without words exchanged.

Love isn't always have to be loud or shown to the world. Love is for ourselves, for our not for the world.

Love is a feeling not a medium of show off.

And Shivangi very well understand this, reason why my heart was stolen by her only. She doesn't want to brag about she.

I always try to find ways to spend time with her, i even changed my comfort seat to be close to her.

Imagine The Agastya Veer Singh Chauhan, who always do everything with perfection is ready to take tuitions from a girl?

Well that's what's happening right now, we have a free period and i had a 'doubt' in history so i asked her to help me ignoring the looks Parthavi and Ridhaan were giving me, also the daily dose of taunts Parthavi gives him.
We sat on the last seat to "study peacefully" but i can't-

I just can't get myself together to look anywhere else then her dark brown eyes with light bags under them but still she looks the prettiest.

" The soldiers of Genghis Khan's army were called Tuman and specially chosen...."