Aesthetics & Introduction

IMPORTANT
I guess everyone knows that I am not able to upload pictures so that's why I decided to atleast post introduction. I'll surely add images when wattpad allows me to.
Thank you 🤍

Parthavi Singhania

Parthavi Singhania, a teenager with big dreams. She is the daughter of a famous business man Ravi Singhania. Being the eldest daughter of the family she is very responsible like everyone expected her to be.
But still, she is notorious , clumsy, and a hopeless romantic who loves reading romance books. She has a huge crush on her neighbour since a decade now but never got the courage to express her feelings.

Ridhaan Malhotra

The Perfectionist. He is the captain of school's cricket team and is excellent at academics also. And yess, he is a introvert and cold towards everyone except his closed ones.
His good looks makes him extremely desirable to girls but he the Mr. Untouchable who stays away from relationships.
Ridhaan is mostly busy either in studies or in cricket practices.

Singhania Family

Ravi Singhania Parthavi's father. He is a successful businessman, the owner of Malhotra Pvt. Limited. He built his empire from scratch and hence knows it's true value. But for him his family will always remain his first priority.

Nisha Ravi Singhania Parthavi's mother. She owns a successful law firm. Nisha and Ravi had a love marriage and still they are so in love with eachother, indeed goals for everybody.

Atharva Singhania Parthavi's younger brother brother.  Atharva loves his sister the most, she is like everything for him and is very protective of her but not in a toxic way ofcourse.

Virendra Singhania Their granfather he loves his both grandchilds equally.
He is very cool and modern.

The Malhotras

Vikram Malhotra Ridhaan's father. Has a chain of restaurants which are extremely famous all over Rajasthan. He is a very cool and friendly father too.

Raashi Malhotra
Ridhaan's mother and a successful cook. She loves her family dearly.

Natasha Malhotra
Ridhaan's twin and the sunshine of the home. She is the apple of everyone's eye, always loved and pampered. Natasha is really innocent and sweet.

TROPES

• Teen romcom

• Classmates to lovers

• Love at first sight

• Second Chance in love

High school romance

Hey everyone,
Firstly thank you so much for giving this book a chance and I promise, you'll regret your decision.

And to my old readers,
I love you for always supporting me, I hope you will shower your love on this book also.

Parthavi & Ridhaan are coming soon to steal your hearts 😉

With Love
-Katha 🤍🦋