...𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐱 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦

⇢ ˗ˏˋ So you're the only one ࿐ྂ

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

Kailani  entered the seemingly empty classroom, before being placed in shock upon noticing thanks to the large letters on the board, that she was in detention.

'detention, why am i in detention?' she thought out loud, before being answered by a voice behind her.

'for being bad'. Turning to the voice, she was met with Ethan who was wearing only his jeans, as she sat on one of the desks watching Kailani with hungry eyes. He got up from his seat on the desk to walk up to Kai, before pushing some books off a table to make room, before sliding his arms around her waist. 

In response, she wrapped her hands around his neck, and did not hesitate to kiss back as Ethan closed the gap between the two.

Gently pulling away from the kiss, she whispered to him "at first I was scared, but now I don't mind at all" which caused the boy to smirk 'I know you don't.' before re-closing the barely existent gap. Their lips moved in sync and somewhere between when they spoke a few seconds ago to now, they ended up kissing horizontally on one of the desks, probably about to escalate to something else. His lips started to lower, from her lips to her neck, then-

Crap ,is that an alarm? Was Kai having a sex dream about the guy who destroyed her car?

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

Since Ethan cleaned Kailani's car, she hasn't been able to get him out of her head. Unless she was thinking of food, school, or her friends and family , she was thinking about him. It was like he worked a spell to encapsulate her mind. She had to keep reminding herself to not think about him. But he's just so hot. Her plan for the day was simply to avoid the boy, but this plan was automatically voided when-

'Ouch!' he exclaimed. Oops. Kailani's house just made unfortunate contact with his, well- dick.

'Ay dios mio. I am so so sorry. I didn't mean to hit you on-'

'My dick?Of course you didn't' he smirked

Kailani really shouldn't be feeling this way. I mean this is the same nerdy Ethan, who just a few months ago, she would talk to once a month when he would ask her dumb questions. Now she was having inappropriate fantasies about the boy, simply because he's a few inches taller now. And a lot hotter.

Whatever, the girl thought to herself before making eye contact with an old friend. "Yo, Paxton. Cool jacket, you working here now?"

"Yeah. Dropped out of college now I'm the assistant swim coach" 

"Coolio. See you later Pax, I mean Mr. Hall Yoshida." she joked before leaving to the cafeteria to meet up with her friends.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

'Guys, guys I have so much to say, I'm actually combusting from the amount of thoughts running though my min-' Kailani rambled before being interrupter by Eleanor. "shh. We're watching see see if Ethan will pull up his shirt to watch it cling to his abs. It's so hot" The Asian girl practically drooled.

'Actually, I'm just eating this apple.' Fabiola inserted.

"Well me and Devi. You can watch if you want" Eleanor told the girl.

'Ugh. I've had enough of Ethan for a lifetime.' Kailani told her.

"really? what happened." Eleanor said excitedly. 'Well I had a dream-' Kai started before being interrupted again. 'Now is not the time to quote Martin Luther King Jr. Just tell us what happened.'

"I am. As I was saying, I had a dream about Ethan. A sex dream and it was so  realistic, I was hyperventilating when I woke up . And I know he wrecked my car, but he's just so, so hot" She rambled. "I accidently hit him in the penis earlier, and it felt, you know" she said turning around to look at him only to be met by his eyes already on hers. Embarrassed she turned around and was about to continue rambling, but then Eleanor warned the girl he was coming.

'Yo, what's up. There's a party at my place tonight. Y'all should pull up' Ethan said, particularly choosing to make eye contact with Kailani only. Weird.

"Yeah definitely, that is great news and we will definitely be there. You know ,Kailani loves a good party." Devi told the boy on behalf of everyone

'Really?' he smiled, but before Kailani could get a word in, her friends answered for her. "Yup"

'Great. I'll see you guys tonight.'

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

Kailani stepped into the party

A) looking like a bad bitch

B) feeling like a bad bitch.

Ethan must have also gotten that vibe because upon her entering the door with the friend group, Ethan beelined toward her and said hi to everyone whilst wrapping his hand around her shoulder. This action caused her friends to start smiling like idiots at them, to which Kailani responded by awkwardly trying to signal for them to stop smiling like they had just received a lobotomy.

In an attempt to escape from the situation, Kailani took the bottle of rally fancy sounding cheap wine from El's hands and offered to put it up as well as give herself a tour of Ethan's house. Anything to get out of  his arms considering she was getting a lady boner.

She found herself wandering off to a bedroom that was empty and occupied herself on her phone to get her mind off of Ethan. Clearly it was a fail considering she was on his mind, causing him to find her in her hiding place.

"why are you hiding in here? Is the party that boring" he joked

'Oh not at all, I was just getting a headache. That's all' she lied

' Oh shoot, do you want some water' Ethan asked her out of concern, sitting down next to her on the bed and placing his hand on her thigh

'No, I'm fine. Thanks' the girl responded, grateful it wasn't bright ebough that her blush was visible.

'Okay. Do you mind if I stay here. I need some alone time.' he told her

"N-no problem" the girl stuttered.

'Do you wanna make out?' he asked her out of the blue

'Um .I - I don't kno- Ahh screw it' she said before closing the gap between themselves. The kiss was good. Great. Can you get pregnant from a kiss? Because that was how good that kiss felt. She pulled away abrubptly.

'wait, what's wrong?' Ethan asked her.

'One word answers only. Are you dating another person, in love with one of my friends, or scarily obedient to your mommy?'

"No, no and no" he answered very confused.

'Good, I have a bad history with guys.' she said before re-closing the gap with Ethan, to which he responded with a muffled moan from their lips together.

⇢ ˗ˏˋ guess they dont really make em like me no more ࿐ྂ

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚