...𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧

⇢ ˗ˏˋ since you been gone, I been having withdrawals ࿐ྂ

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

The following days after completely avoiding Ben after the party we're fine. She spent the days with her friends Eleanor and Faviola, but to be honest she missed Devi. Who else would have listened to her bitch about how hard it is to ignore someone who she has liked since 7th grade. And who else would she have to listen to about how fine Paxton is?

Devi was going through her own shit as of  currently. Her mom was planning on shipping them to India and she of course was a little upset. So naturally she ran away and moved in with Ben. Totally Kailani liked him and it would have been a little weird knowing that her crush whom she was limiting conversation with aside from necessary group work and her former best friend were living together. But did she really have to know? 

•◦ ◦•
'Sweetie-pooks!' Kailani yelled toward Eleanor and Fabiola from across the hallway. 'Anything new?'

'Actually yes' Eleanor replied more sad than usual. 'Something you might want to know' she finished.

The two girls explained everything that happened at the meet up with Ben that she refused to attend because it would be too awkward. She was i formed that Devi and Ben were living together, that Devi was being forced to movie to India, she refuses to spread her dad's ashes and she was going a little insane. They also had a friend makeup so, whenever they saw each other again everything would be totally cool.

Cool.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫
The same day, Kailani decided to go to the beach to cool off. Not her fault everything was stressing her out. It was like 5- something and the breeze was blowing in her hair. Whoever said  water heals was totally right because she felt like a brand new bitch. On her walk down, she was pretty distracted by her phone and accidentally bumped into Devi's mom.

'Hi Aunty Nalini. How are you?' Kailani asked pretty surprised to see the elder woman.

'Why hello Kailani, I am doing okay. Just finished spreading Mohan's ashes, so I apologize if my mascara is a little runny. by the way, have you seen Devi?' she asked the Dos Santos girl as they walked together.

'No' Kailani shook her head. She really did not know, but she would rather it stay that way because right as she said that, both her and Nalini's eyes were met with Devi's lips locked with Ben mf Gross'

ouch

•◦ ◦•

Shocked she stood there completely eyes wide open. Nalini was also shocked but not as much seeing as she rapped on the window of the car leaving not Devi and Ben's faces in complete and utter shock.

After heavily scolding Ben and threatening Devi with harm, she left giving Kailani a small smile and Devi waved a frown forming on her face out of embarrassment. So this was the one friend she has yet to make up with and the first time she sees her since everything that happened she's kissing the guy she used to (allegedly) like. Cool. cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool.

Ben gave the Dos Santos girl a small wave and signaled for her to come in the car to which she followed.

'Hi' he muttered