... 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐮𝐩

⇢ ˗ˏˋ i'm wasting my time, tryna make up my mind ࿐ྂ

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

Ever since Devi kinda ruined Kailani's life, both girls have been on house arrest. Well Devi was on house arrest and Kailani was bc voluntarily staying home to deal with what happened. Her parents told her that she has the option to transfer schools if she wanted and honestly, that was the best option right now. What Devi did was shitty and Kailani wasn't sure if she could forgive her so quickly, and that speaks volumes because Devi has messed up numerous times before. Hopefully she can un-Devi this one up.

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

'No he does not!'

'Eleanor, babe everyone farts it is physically impossible not to' Kailani smiled closing her locker, only to be met by a rather scary looking thing which caused the trio to all jump back

'Get away from us pedophile' Fabiola placed her hands infront of the two girls next to her.

'It's me your friend, Devi. From school' the figure stated causing Kai to roll her eyes and leave. Devi tried stretching her arms out to stop her, but she shook it off and went outside for some air.

'See! I need your guys help. I need a way to apologize to Kai so she doesn't move schools. I know I messed up, but I don't wanna lose her. My dad always said "If you mess up big you have to apologize even bigger" ' she explained to the remaining girls.

'And you messed up huge' Fabiola joked. 'I'm just saying you need a big overture.'

'Ooh I love overtures' Eleanor mused. 'I'm thinking upbeat apology with a pinch of school spirit, a splash of pageantry-  What are your thoughts on a marching band?' She asked.

'Honestly I really like them.' Devi smirked.

'Whoo , something is perculating.Let's go to the costume room and look for inspiration.'

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

Kailani finally walked back inside when she heard the bell ring, but to her surprise it wasn't for class. Instead she heard the school band walk out with their elaborate orchestra and Fabiola and Eleanor in front cheering in front of a 'Sorry Kailani' sign. Wtf

'S O R R Y She ain't got no Alibi, she's sorry, hey hey, she's sorry. Woooo' the girls cheered before clearing way for the schools mascot doing a dance which turned out to be Devi.

'Kailani please don't go to another school because you know you're a cricket in your heart.' She smiled.

'Is this your idea of an apology?'

'Yeah, did you not see the sign?' she said as if it was obvious.

People were murmuring all around about why there was an apology and what happened. Kailani noticed this and felt even worse that she already did.

'Thank you for the apology Devi. You've now ensured my final week here everyone knows the one flaw I've tried so hard to hide. I thought we were friends.' Her tone dropped as if she was going to cry and left

On her way out, she bumped into someone short, kinda cute, but short.
'Sorry Ethan'

'It's okay. Are you okay?'

'I'm fine'.
No she wasn't

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

The next day in the lunch room, Kailani was eating with her two remaining girl friends, Ben and Jonah when she heard a voice call her name.

'Pssst Kai. Can we talk in private.' Devi asked from behind a chair.

'What are you doing here. Haven't you embarrassed me enough.' she frowned.

'Please' Devi practically begged.

Rolling her eyes Kailani got up following Devi to a storage closet.

'Before you say anything, just let me finish'

'Oka-'

'I said let me finish. I'm sorry for what I did. I was upset for my no reason and said something  disrespectful that turned out to be true. I had no idea you were dealing with this but now after every that happened this week I know why you didn't tell me. What I did was wrong and instead of apologizing the first time I did the thing with the band which humiliated you even more and I am sorry. I am so sorry, more sorry that Jay-Z was after getting owned by Solange in that elevator. We have been friends since we were kids and I know you might be switching schools but I want you to know that truly I am sorry and even if you no longer want to be friends with me I totally understand because I have put you through a lot of shit. Please forgive me. Now you can talk' She said practically bawling.

Instead of saying anything, Kailani hugged her.
'Devi I forgive you. All I wanted was an apology. A proper apology. Besties for ever and ever till the sun explodes?' she said sticking her pinkie out, reminiscing on a pact they made the first day they met each other.

'Besties for ever and ever till the sun explodes' Devi smiled.

Walking out of the closet the two were friends again. But it didn't last long until Mr. Kulkarni saw her. Home again I guess.

Kailani returned to school next week happier, healthier. A new being. Finally made up with her friends. Good relationship with her parents. Cool stuff. Now she could be freeeee

⇢ ˗ˏˋ but nothing quite hits like you ࿐ྂ

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚