...𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝐰𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝

──⇌• She's a maneater, a maneater•⇋──

●∘◦❀◦∘●

Finally the last day folks. And she was feeling good. Kailani was fully over Des and was one step closer to the pinnacle of teenage girl existence, senior year.

"Miss Dos Santos. We need to chat" Kailani was stopped in the middle of the walkway by her principal.

"yes ma'am" she replied nervously

"Now don't you get all worried. I just wanted to know if you were interested in attending the shrubland school. Every year we nominate our most gifted seniors, and despite being third ranking, you got in"

Now that was a shock to Kai, considering she'd only heard of the school once or twice.

'Oh that's cool.' she replied with a small smile showing her clear disinterest.

"Miss Dos Santos, are you telling me you're not going?" her principal looked at her in shock

'Sadly, I'm going to have to say no. I'm just not feeling the vibes. Besides, I'd rather stay here and get in the regular way. Not at some hippie high school in the desert, away from my friends, that's going to be boring.' she explained 'I know its a great experience that I am missing out on, but I am 100% ready to take that chance.' 

"Okay girl. I guess I will be seeing you next fall" Her principal closed, before Kailani found herself entering the walls of the very familiar school, for the last time, until September. Then it will truly be a year of lasts.

To a normal person, that would be sad, but to Kailani it was a comfort. She was ready to enter a new phase of her life, where there would be new beginnings. She would learn things about herself. And that was great.

●∘◦❀◦∘●

'You had sex with Ben Gross!' Kailani heard as she opened the door of Devi's bedroom. Oh boy.

'Yo for real. That's awesome. But sad, now I'm the only virgin left' she half frowned, pretending to be mad.

'Don't be! You're going to find someone soon and its going to be fire when it happens' Fabiola comforted the girl.

'I guess. But enough about me. Give me all the deets.' All four girls giggled while collecting all the details of the interaction, as teen girls do.

●∘◦❀◦∘●

'Guys. I'm feeling pretty psyched for the new year. I mean 3/4 of us are no longer virgins, which Fabiola calculated would be statistically impossible' Devi rejoiced. 'And now that I have done it, I can focus on getting into Princeton and getting Timothee Chalamet to follow me on socials'

'One dream at a time Devi' the Dos Santos girl joked.

"Eric said a batch of nerds is coming in from the middle school, which is great for the robotics club" Fabiola bragged

'This year is honestly looking great for us. Plus Kai's mom gave her the SUV, so we can have our hot girl summer, at anytime!' Eleanor squealed 'You will drive us right?'

'Of course I will'

sniff sniff

'I am so sorry, but does it smell like weed in here' Kailani asked looking around.

'Woah the hot pocket looks way different this year.' Eleanor said

'No way that's Ethan Morales. He was short as hell last semester. That has got to be a clone' Kailani looked at the boy in shock.

'Right when did his abs get so claw-able' Eleanor was practically drooling at the sight. 

'Woah, brilliant idea just propped into my head, but maybe Kai should go for Ethan' Devi pointed out, smiling at the girl as a hint.

'Uh uh, no way. He looks like a good ol' heart breaker whose mind doesn't have any useful thoughts.' She defended.

'Fine, but you're missing out on the fun stuff.' Devi said in a sing-songy voice.

She rolled her eyes. 'Bye guys. I have AP Chem.'

'Bye!' "Later!" 'Toodle-oo friends'

●∘◦❀◦∘●

After school, Kailani was pretty calm. I mean Devi did get into a major argument with Ben's girlfriend. But she managed to get her friend to not burn the school down. She walked peacefully to her car after a long day of school, but her peace was soon cut short by a horrid handwriting on her brand new (old) car spelling out 'stupid bitch'. Whoever did that number was definitely going to pay. Maybe it was Margot trying to get back at Devi for the altercation in the cafeteria. Or maybe it was some rando, playing an absolutely sick joke. But whoever it was, has a foreseeable future of a cuss out.

──⇌• either wanna be with me or be, me•⇋──

●∘◦❀◦∘●

sadly, very short but Ethan has finally been introduced informally. I will try to post a longer and better update either tomorrow or Saturday. Ily all <3