« You know the way out, don't come back again. » and left Bubbles. She immediately texted her sisters:

« No stone but a key. I have to come back again. »

She took one last look at the mansion, if I wanted to hide a precious stone, where would I hide it ? Not in front of everyone... but in an unexpected place. His office ? His bedroom ? Bubbles needed to find another way to come back. But for now, she needed to get back to Robin's house.

***

« So, you've organized a sleepover, but you don't have any snacks. Interesting. » said Buttercup, looking at the empty fridge.

« It's not my fault if my dad and his friends ate everything. » replied back Robin.

« We could go to a grocery shop. Bubbles is coming. » said Blossom.
Before Bubbles rang the bell, Robin went to open the door.

« Hey ! »

« Hey ! »

« Put your bag somewhere, we're going to get some snacks. » said Robin.

« I thought you had everything ready. » said Bubbles as she entered into the house.

« My father and his friends ate everything. » said Robin, exasperate. « And the Professor has already left... »

« Can we cook something ? »

« With Blossom ? No way, she'll burn everything. » said Buttercup, « No offense. »

In response, Blossom just gave her a bad look.

« And I don't really want to spend the rest of the night cooking... or cleaning up Blossom's mess. No offense. » said Robin.

« I can hear everything you say ! » said Blossom.

« Why do you think we said that ? Get on my arms, Robin. We could fly, it's the quickest way. We can go to the supermarket this way.»

« I understand you've powers and all, but I'm not sure if I want to fly. Can't we ask the Professor ? Or could we take a taxi ? »

« You know the professor is not here, he has already left. Come on... » said Blossom.

« It's fun. » added Bubbles.

« I won't drop you, I promise. So ? »said Buttercup.

« Fine... » Robin gave up, « But make sure I don't fall or... »

« Yeah, yeah, you'll kill me. »

« And hold meeee, aaaaaaah ! »
Buttercup scooped Robin up in her arms before she could finish her sentence. Blossom and Bubbles followed them.
The girls flew into the reddish sky, the traffic cars, down below, following in an endless lines. The wind blew around them, the lights began to shine and the moon appeared.

Robin clung to Buttercup and didn't dare open her eyes.

« Open your eyes. I won't let you fall. » said Buttercup.

« No, it's better this way. »

« Come on... » said Bubbles, flying on her back.
« You will never travel like this. »

« I can take a plane. » Robin finally opened one eye and then the other to stare at the spectacle in front of her.

« See, it's not that scary. » said Bubbles.

« It's amazing ! And you do that every day. »

« Almost every day. And fighting monsters is not amazing. » said Buttercup, imitating her.