The boys are back in town...

« Ok, Miss Bellum gave us the access to the criminal files.... »

In the living the room, they were sitting on the couch. Buttercup was sliding on her new phone, a soda next to her. Bubbles was making snacks while Blossom was holding a tablet. When she slides the screen, a hologram of each file appears. All the criminals reported during the five last years are here.

The girls started to have their own habits in this new house. Blossom was using her powers, learning or helping the professor. Bubbles was helping in the house or her sisters. When she would have an occasion, she wants to join an association to help the animals. Buttercup, started to train her body again, she wanted to be strong and control completely her new strength and power. And of course, all criminals in Townsville heard about their return, the crimes decreased soon as they heard the Powerpuff girls were back.

« Click on モジョジョジョ » said Bubbles. « I always liked him, he was fun ! » she sat back with the snacks.

« It's not a joke Bubbles. He's a real criminal here, and he tried to destroy the Powerpuff girls and something is telling me, he will come to see us. » said Buttercup.

« Mojo Jojo..... well he tried to take the control of the city... but never really succeeded even without the girls. He is in jail actually and didn't try to escape... very weird when you know him. »

« One less... thumbs up. »

« And it's more or less the same for the others... Sedusa she's still committing crimes. She wasn't arrested yet. Her principal victims are men... Amoeba boys are stuck in a lab.... »

« Stupid as they are, they must think they control the scientists » Buttercup mocked.

« The Gangreen gang.... »
The name's caught the attention of Buttercup.

« So, what did they do ? » she asked.

« Hmm, they stopped their crimes and now they're playing in a band.... But the authorities keep an eye on them. »

« It's not their fault. Do you know how they struggled in their life before ? The life wasn't fair to them but Ace was here to.... What ? I like their music. »  she crossed her arms and frowned, her fan side showed up.

Bubbles wanted to laugh but hold it and Blossom was too stunned to speak.

« Anyways... they're not causing trouble. Fuzzy Lumpkins always on his property, he attacks only when people approach his property.... »

« Here or at home, we always have this crazy man. »  Buttercup sighed.

« Are you going to comment everything ? » asked Blossom a bit bored at each remark.

« What ? This the only entertaining thing to do right now. »

Blossom rolled her eyes and kept scrolling.

« Princess Morbucks..... »

« Argh, I always hated that b**ch. She is also there... »

« Watch your language. »

« Come on...» Buttercup rolled her eyes. « Are you really going to tell me you like this girl ? I mean she's rich and all but she's pretty annoying and extremely mean. »

« She tried to be my « friend ». She only cares about you if you can bring something to her. And if you're better in than her in anything, she'll make you pay. » said Bubbles. « And I'm pretty sure she did that to you too. »