"Don't worry. I knew I didn't like him very much. But I can't make things bad for his wife. Looking for him to crave love and only want to feel love. And don't think I'm doing for him I'm only doing for her also. She doesn't feel scared around him. I want her to make believe in him." She explained her intentions.

"Oh. What are you going to do? And how are you going to do?" he questioned with her real intentions. "You are just a kid?"

"A kid who wanted to take revenge. Understand." He nodded gulping his thought of her that she might kill him. "Don't worry. I'm a matchmaker. Just see what I'm going to do." She answered her real intentions. "What the hell does he come from Andaman and Nicobar Islands."

"Oh. He texted me and told me he would take two more hours to come." He said to her.

"Oh God! He's got to be kidding me." She complained to God.

WINDFALL ISLANDS, ANDAMAN AND NICOBAR ISLANDS, INDIA

TIME: 6:15 PM, MARCH 31

At the same time, there is a huge island where all we can see is the widely written 'RAS'. On every board every place. Everywhere. There was a huge villa where the front board was written 'RAS' Mansion. The villa is huge and wide. 

At the entrance of the gate, two people are talking to each other. A man is standing in front of a seat and a girl is sitting on the sofa in front of him. These people are Adranksh and Meera Adranksh Singh Sherawat, wife of Adranksh. 

Adranksh explained everything to her that Vrinda was going to say to him. Meera was looking shocked after hearing his plan to go back to the palace. 

"But Adranksh, will you want to go to the palace? Where did you see your family die?" she asked him.

"It's important, Meera. I know it's hard to see the palace where my family died. But I have to do this. I will not let the palace go into the hands of those evil. And I'm going to these people to harm you. Look Meera!" he puts his hands on her shoulder. Meera was shocked by seeing his actions. "You're my wife. I know that we hadn't married that was going to do but trust me! I will not let these people harm you." He confirmed his intentions.

"Now Meera, will you go with me to our real home? Your real home?" he asked the question to her.

"But Adranksh my uncle who was killed my father." She questioned him.

"We will manage together. I will take revenge on him. And he's also with our enemies." He confirmed.

"And Vrinda. Your Bade Dada Sa's granddaughter. Does she manage them?" she questioned again.

"Trust me. I don't know very much about her. But she told you that she is making a plan. But I don't think she will manage. She told me she would make them out of the burrows. But my Badi Dadi sa said that she is a trained assassin. I don't know but I think I have to rely on her. And this time I think we have to trust her. Because I can see the fire in her eyes." He told me everything about Vrinda. "Now will you go with me?"

"Yes. I will" he nodded.

JAISALMER AIRPORT, JAISALMER, RAJASTHAN, INDIA

TIME: 8:20 PM, 31 MARCH

After an hour, they reached the Jaisalmer airport. And looking for Vrinda. Meera wanted to see her, because how could a 16-year-old girl is going to manage this big deal? She doesn't dare to fight a big against her enemies, especially the person who killed his father. 

Adranksh was standing with her, he dialed the number to Deva. After some time, he cuts his call. And moves his arms to go to the exit gate with Meera. Meera was looking at the girl who she thought was wearing a suit or lehenga or whatever the thing that the girl of Rajasthan wearing. She sees Deva but she sees no one wearing Indian attire. Adranksh goes near to him with Meera, who is still looking for the girl.