15 | Epilogue

@saranyaharini - this chapter is dedicated to you.

~~~~~~~~Abheri~~~~~~

It's been around an year since we are married. In these days, my life as Abheri Mukunda was totally blissful.

Mukunda never ceased to impress me with his love and affection. His love towards me was growing day by day and so do mine. I have learnt many things about him in these days.

He is very jovial, expressive, little flirt, very mischievous, favorite of his parents and siblings.

Main thing he always fights with Saveri. They both are literal tom and jerry always bickering and fighting with each other.

Whereas in front of my parents, he is very obedient. Obviously he acts as obedient guy. My grandparents are very fond of him more than me and Saveri. Especially my grandmother. 

He has got this charm to attract all girls including my grandmaa. Such a flirt he is. But there is other side for him. 

He never shows his anger towards others. He isolates himself when he is angry. Mukunda never speaks anything hurting others.

At the same time, he tries to conceal his emotions when he is sad or hurt. But I can easily figure out when he is sad or hurt.

He is very ambitious  to land in an Govt. job.  He has now cleared his UPSC exam and has  landed himself a job in RBI. His first posting is in Trivandrum and will be leaving next week.

Right now we are travelling back to our house in Car. Oh.. wait.. did I mention from where we are returning.. We are coming back after attending Raghu's engagement. 

Finally.. That silent guy is committed. Committed to a girl to whom he is wildly, insanely and infinitely attracted to. 

Oopss.. Zipping my mouth. sorry Authorey.. I forgot you.

Pardon me readers, I am not going to spill any more beans about Raghu's story. Your cruel author is giving a stern glare at me.

Now , back to Mukunda, you might be wondering why I am boasting so much about him. But trust me he is total worth of it. 

I am learning more and getting attached to him more for each day that pass by. I like every single thing about him.

Even now, he is tapping his fingers on the steering waiting impatiently in the traffic signal. With this position, from the side angle he looks super hot and handsome. 

Oh.. come on.. he always looks handsome.. only to me.. Dear readers. don't you ever call him handsome or say he looks good.. I will not spare you all. He is mine. My Mukunda.

Even though I like everything about him, there are 2 things that I hate in him. His obsession with idli.  Uff.. I have shed few pounds just by making idli to this guy. 

Just with idli powder , he eats easily around 10 idlies.. If it is Sambhar or Chutney.. I am a gone case. 

"Hey.. Abhi.. shall we go to that  Murugan idli shop and eat idli?" he asked me enthusiastically.

I looked at him with a shock . Does he and idli have any telepathy? Just now I was talking about Idli and he is asking the same.

I glared at him. " Today in the dinner, you ate  5 idlies.  do you remember? You even skipped other items as well just for this idli"

"ok.. ok.. don't shout. I will eat later" he pouted. 

 So cute he is..

" If it is Saveri, she will give company to eat Idli" he spoke in a sad tone. I bet him on his arms. He shrugged it off and concentrated on the road.