"Abhi." He looked at him. "This is an envelope like I mentioned the likes and dislikes of Vrinda. Do work according to it. Make it very clear that everything in here is worked according to her comfort."

"Okay. Uncle." Abhi assured her.

"Now. I will count my days to wait for her in my home. I will give everything as she puts her hands on it. I will make my daughter the happiest girl in the world."

"You don't have to count days Rohit." His mother Dilpreet said. "Remember what Anuradha said. 'She came when she wanted to meet us.' Maybe she will come tomorrow."

"Maa," Rohit said.

"Yeah. Rohit. Miracles do happen. She came when she wanted to. she will be also craving for your love."

"But wait!" Rachel screamed. "Why don't we not tell them? You know little surprise?"

Everyone was thinking about it. Rachel sensed that her actual plans failed. She looks at Abhi. He understands. "Yeah. I think Rachel is right. We should wait for some time. Because they are not here and we should not disturb them."

Seeing the butter talk from Rachel and Abhimanyu. Amir and her brothers think that something is going on in their minds. He came forward and said, "I think they are right. And we are going to be busy with the preparations."

"Yeah. We should not call them. And they are also excited and we should surprise him." Meher said.

Rachel's eyes are on both of them and giving a 'thank you' look. But she was not assured what the elders said. She thinks that her father supports her because she knows he does not like her. But the mother of the two brats Sunita Gill not so good, kind of friend of the elders but she knows they do not like her and her children. The elders only bear them.

"I think..." Kushal said, "Children are right." The younger clans are giving happy looks to each other. Rachel smirked.

"Okay. Nick, take this portrait to the papa study room and hang it there. And replace the old portrait."

Nick chuckled and said, "Okay. Chris, Louise helped me."

They both smiled and said, "Okay."

"Wait, Nick, I'm also coming. Come with me, Sophie." Joana said.

They all were gone. The younger clan moves forward and to the other side of the hall. "Nice work. Rachel." Danish smirked.

"What do you think? My sister will come and we should invite them? Nah, not possible. That Sunita Dragon Gill will throw her fireballs at my family. The happiness that was family wanted over the years she destroyed them. And I don't want to. never in my life. She is the actual heir of the Luthra's"

"Sweet talk. Ms Sandhu. You should get Oscar for it." Abhi said and all laughed.

"But Rach." Heera said, "Do you think that your sister will handle those people? I mean they are evil."

"Did you not hear what Papa said, 'She is evil when it comes to her family.' If she is, then we will see how much she is."

"Leave it. Btw, Rachel. Your sister is beautiful. We want to see her again." Mehek said.

"Okay, you should go. I think me and Abhi check her likes and dislikes." They nodded and Khan's and Sheikh's went towards the Rohit's study room.

Nick placed the portrait on the wall. "She is beautiful," Joana said. 

"Yeah, she is," Nick said. "But not beautiful than you."

"You better shut up your mouth Nick. If Rohit's uncle finds out about talking to your daughter about it. I don't know what did he do." Nick rolled his eyes to Joana. "What did you guys think? Is she the same as V mentioned? Is she her best friend?"

"Don't know," Nick said. "But if she is the same what will V do? I don't know. But I only know he did not let her go this time. And she's not going anywhere. Once she comes."

"WHAT!" Someone screamed in a male-dominating voice, all of them were shocked and looked at the door. At the door, the younger clan of Sheikh's and Khan's are there. All of their eyes are widened. "What are you talking about, Louis? She is the best friend of V?"

"No,Mr Khan. What do you mean? We are nothing to talk about."

"Don't lie to me," Amir said in his boss's tone. "You both told me, what is he talking about? And Joana, don't lie to me. I believe in you."

Amir said referring to Nick and Joana. His words, 'I believe in you' reached Joana's ears. She decided to tell the truth.

"Mr. Khan. V thinks that she is her best friend. He met her when he was 5, and then she vanished. But today when her portrait came, he zoomed out and he thought that she was his same old friend. But he was not sure. He only says that she might be her. He also doesn't know."

"How can this be possible?" Danish says. "They met at the age of 5 and how can be she the same as her? There is also someone else."

"Mr. Khan. He's also confused. He doesn't know. Maybe we are right and he's wrong." Louise said this time.

"You must be true. He might be wrong." Amir said while thinking about it. "But you will not say anything about his doubt to Abhi and Rach."

"Okay!" they all said in unison. And came out of the room.

VRINDAVAN SOCIETY, HARI NAGAR, MUMBAI- GUJARAT BORDER, MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA, INDIA

TIME: 2:49, MAR 31

Vrinda came from her last day of the secondary higher examination and she only waits for the result of it and her entrance examination. She was about to tell her mother that she wanted to take a holiday as she wanted to visit Mumbai. It's been days and she didn't go on their holidays. But she sees that her maternal grandparents came to her home with two other men. She couldn't recognize them. She can't see in her lifetime. They are neither her maternal uncle. But all of her people she couldn't find her mother.

"Nani, where is Maa?" she said to her Grandmother Geetanjali Sherawat, her mom's mother. She asked but her grandmother hadn't said anything. She sensed something unusual. Firstly, she ignored it, she asked again. "Nani, where is Maa?"

She again did not say anything, she asked her grandpa, "Nana, where is mom?", Her mom's father Vijendra Pratap Sherawat, also did not say anything. She is now getting angry, She asked, "Can somebody hell have to tell me what's going on? Who are those people?"

"You don't have to talk to us like that." The man wearing a black tuxedo suit, an expensive watch and black shoes; said to him. "Who are you? "I didn't recognize you?" she said.

"But I know you. You are Vrinda. Vrinda Luthra.", he said.

"Smart! Of course, you know my name. My grandparents are here. They must've told you. But the question is the same. Who are you?" she sheepishly asked him.

"He's Adranksh. Adranksh Singh Sherawat. My grandson." Her grandfather said. At first, she thought he was serious but looking at the grandparent's seriousness, she would not believe it.

"You can't be a serious Nanu. He's what! He's not your grandson. He can't be. It's because you're-you're..."

"Because I'm an orphan. You are going to say this. I know just like you. I couldn't believe it once. Because it's true." Vijendra said to her.

"No! I didn't mean to say this. You know me. Okay! Leave it. Where is Maa?", he chuckled and froze on the last line.

"She is gone. She is leaving us.", her grandmother told her and gave a letter to her. Last time she was shocked she was more shocked than this. How can her mother leave us? All of the people are joking with her. At last, she decided no more questions and read the letter.

.............................................................

1800+ words