Alessandro:- sure , we will do anything just tell us , if the surgery is avoidable then I want to do the best so we can avoid it, and when can we take her home?

Dr. Martin:- you had to follow some necessary precautions for her health and diet and overall wellness. You can take Lavinia home , as I had said she's good to go just see she's not anywhere near dust, smoke and make her do some baby exercise like massage her legs and make sure she's active most of the time and as she's just a little baby so stick with some newborn exercises and don't tire her make sure she take her vitals regularly, no dose should be missed. You all have to be very precautious with her.

Marcello:- don't worry doctor , we will look after it, and make sure no harm comes to her.

Dr. Martin:- uh umm i- can you guys umm please make sure to remove the blood from the hallways.

He said while avoiding looking at hallways and Marinos and Fabios. They just smirked at him and ordered at the guard present there to make the hallways were clean before they come out with their princess.

Dr. Martin told them a nurse will come and will give them Lavinia after detaching her from all the equipment's.

After the doctor left, they all rushed towards the glass window. Their eyes teared up seeing their princess crying when those painfull needles were taken out. Then they saw the bitch nurse who took out a needle harshly resulting in shrill cry of Lavinia and little droplets of blood down her arms. Even lucifer who was at other end came running after he heard his niece's painful cries. The seen in front enraged him. Something dark , sinister burned in him. He felt like his previous self was coming back to destroy who had hurt his niece.

Their eyes darken and blood boiled , seeing a lowlife behaving this way with their precious. Enrico gestured one of the guards to drag this woman in their dungeon, they will deal with her later now their first priority was Lavinia.

Alessandro was so much in rage he dashed inside and jerked the nurse away from his daughter. The nurse become scared and tried to run but lucifer was right by the door and catches her by her hair and bashed her head against the wall. The other nurses flinched seeing the mad capo of roman mafia. He held her in a chokehold.

While Alessandro carefully took Lavinia in his arms whose painful cries were echoing in the room, he held her close to his chest, assuring her that her father is near and no harm shall come to her. Marcello told lucifer to take the nurse whose name was Jessica in their dungeon and tie her up.

After lucifer handed Jessica to the guard who dragged her out of the room they all run towards Alex's who was desperately trying to stop her crying. They gestured another nurse to clean the blood wound, with shaking hands she cleaned it.

After some time her cries got down but she's still whimpering, their hearts hurt so much seeing their little one in pain.

Alessandro:- shh shhh my princess. Dada's here. He'll never let anything hurt you. It's dada's promise.

She slowly looked at her father, her face red with tear marks on her cheek. Their heart clenched at her tearful face. She blinked at him cutely and snuggled more closer to him, all the while tightly holding his pinky finger as if afraid to let go of her dada.

Everyone cooed at how adorable she looked, lucifer was amazed to see his little niece. This was the first time he was seeing her after all fiasco. He was somewhere jealous of Alessandro, cause he too wanted a girl but guess god's making him pay for his sins, but he too know that Lavinia is like his daughter too after all she's the daughter of his kiddo (Isabella) so indirectly she's his daughter too. Fucked up concept? Author knows.