(Ohhh Lord please recover him you know what he means to me I live only for him you do whatever you want to do with me but please recover him he's my everything. I need him the most and more than me Aunty needs him India needs him please Lord)

I went to a mandir to pray for him the Pandit Jii present there gave me a Rakshasutra (Protection Thread) He said to put it on the right hand of the person who's suffering and he'll be fine.

I went back to the hospital just to see his mother and sister standing there crying horribly I went near them the doctor told them that I'm the one who saved him and brought him to the hospital.

His mother held my hand in hers and started thanking me, Thank you beta agar aap nahi hoti toh mujhe nahi pata kya hota thank you aapke wajah se Mera beta aaj teek hai. And she started crying while saying it.

(Thank you so much I don't know if you wouldn't be here what would have happened, you're the reason my son is alright)

I gave the Rakshasutra to her to tie on his hand and his sister came near me and held my hand and said Aap layi hai toh aap hi bandh digiye. I felt like someone just gave me life I'll get to see him I'll get to see him recovering I'll get to be close to him he's everything to me.

(You've brought the Rakshasutra so you tie it)

I went inside the room and I saw him laying on the bed unconscious pale yellow it seemed his condition was like someone has drowned everything out of him I couldn't see him in that position I just started crying I went near him held his right hand I was crying horribly and my tear felt on his hand and he flicked a bit but I ignored it and tied the Rakshasutra on his hand.

Please jaldi teek ho jana Rish Aunty ke liye Sakshi Dii ke liye India ke liye hum sab ke liye yeh aapki raksha karega aap jaldi se teek ho jaayenge I promise Maine aapki Jaan frame paane ke liye nahi bachayi aap bass teek ho jaao mere liye vahi sab hai.

(Please recover soon Rish for aunty for Sakshi Dii for India for us for everyone this Rakshasutra will protect you, you'll get well soon I promise I didn't save your life for receiving frame and all you just recover soon for me it's everything.)

I said this much and with a heavy heart unwantedly I went out just taking his one glimpse to keep with me forever because now I don't know whether I'll be able to see him again or not.

I went out and met Sakshi Dii and Aunty I said them not to tell anyone that I saved him if he asks just say it was a random person but never tell him about me not to any media and tell the doctors also about the same because I don't want any publicity or frame that I saved The Rishabh Sharma I did it just as a human being not as an attention seeker.

Aaj kal aapke jaise bacche ho toh duniya mein insaniyat rehti hai beta Thank you so much bacche mere bete ke sath uske sabse zaada kimti aur mushkil waqt mein rehne ke liye main zindagi bhar aapka yeh ehsaan nahi bhulungi aap tension free raho hum kisi ko kuch nahi bolenge.

(These days if there are kids like you there is humanity in this world thank you so much for being with my son in the most precious and difficult time of his, your this favour will be a due for me for my entire life and you be tension free I and Sakshi will not tell anyone anything.)

After hearing this I felt like someone took off a big burden from my shoulders his mom trusts and understands me that's the only thing I wanted that she doesn't misunderstand me and she didn't. I started going from there although I never wanted to but I didn't want him to see me so I was leaving it was like a big force was pulling me backwards but I couldn't go back any how I came out of the hospital and went back to my hostel.

After 2 Days

Author's POV

Congratulations everyone congratulations to you Rishabh you regain your consciousness I'll inform your mom and sister and don't panic everything is alright you're alright.