when he abuse you.......

In room

Taehyung pov

Taehyung pov

After cuddling for some time. my stomach started to make a noise cause I didn't eat anything from morning so I asked yuna.

Taehyung:baby!!let's go. I am hungry
Do you want to eat something??
(While caressing her hairs)

Yuna:yeah!!let's go,I am also feeling like a hungry!!

Taehyung pov

Saying this we started to walk towards kitchen. I don't know why but I started to look for yn. My thoughts interrupted by someone and I looked at the owner of that voice and saw yn coming while carrying food. Then she started to serve a food for us while smiling, then yuna and I take a sit without saying anything. She was serving a food to yuna,I had no idea when I started to stare at her.

But then all of sudden yn looked at me

But then all of sudden yn looked at me. Then I notice that I was staring at her for long time,so I turn my gaze toward the food and started to ear silently.

Yn pov

After crying for sometimes I whipped my tears and headed towards the kitchen cause I kniw he must be hungry, and again if I don't go there yuna will be mad. Then I saw tae and yuna coming towards the dinning table so I went there and started to serve them. I was serving food to yuna but I felt like someone is staring at me so I looked to the direction and saw tae but he is eating peacefully,maybe it's just my illusion.

Yuna pov

I was eating peacefully but then I notice taehyung was looking at that b!tch. That makes me so much angry, I can't lose him. I can't!!what if he started to develop feelings for this s!ut??and what if he leaves me??no!no!!no!!I must do something before they get close to eachother. I was lost in my thoughts but then I had a great idea!(smirk)

                   Time skip

Taehyung pov
I was working on my new project paper. But then I started to feel little sleepy so I decided to have a tea so I was about to go towards kitchen but then yuna woke up and asked me

Yuna:baby where are you going??
(While holding his hand)

Taehyung:nothing I just feel like a sleepy so I decided to have a tea!!