Prologue

At the bustling airport, amidst the clamor of departing travelers, Alessia's heart twirled in a bittersweet dance. Her father's warm embrace and her brother's charming presence offered her a comforting sense against the inevitable moment and the wonderful journey that had finally come to an end.

With Aiden's emotional dilemma of not being able to part away with Amore and his food came Fay's complain of how they're just a plane away from them and that they still are his siblings and not some outsiders. At this comment of her they all laughed, releasing each other of their warm embrace and saying their final goodbyes. As Fay continued to make everyone laugh at this moment, Alessia looked away at the moving crowded, waiting for someone.

As she glanced through the sea of faces, her gaze met Achilles's across the crowded terminal. His green orbs, once filled with the blaze of the summer romance, now shadowed with a hint of melancholy. A bittersweet smile adorned his lips as he stepped forward.

Alessia stepped away from her group towards him and let a smile creep on her face with each step towards him.

"I couldn't let you go without saying final goodbye from my side." he murmured, his voice carrying a gentle touch of longing.

"Meeting you was the best thing that happened to me this summer. And the worst because it ends like this."

Alessia's lips parted slightly, a tremulous sigh escaping her. "It's been a whirlwind, hasn't it, me meeting you and living a summer tale to be told by our friends in the future I guess? They're gonna be so annoying when I meet them again." She said while thinking of her friends that she made in Milan.

"I think I have to settle with the tag of platonic soulmates for us, my Prinkípissa." Achilles uttered softly, his gaze holding hers, looking straight into her golden brown eyes.

"That's what we'll always be, right?"

Alessia nodded, her heart aching at the unspoken words. "Always and forever but...."

"I'm not your princess anymore by the way." She spoked grinning at him.

He laughed lightly at her words knowing that she'll always be his princess and soulmate till they live.

"So I hope you find the one you're always searching for and I hope she's better than me cause that is something you deserve. But remember if she's not better than me then she's not the one for you." She said while pointing her fingers at him and making a slight grumpy face.

There's an awkward silence between them until Fay calls her and tells her that her ten minutes are up and it's time for them to go.

He looks at her hopefully but he knows all too well that it's time to let go.

She looks at him one last time longing for something from the boy she loves and the one who gave her the wonderful memories. She brings her mouth near his ears and whispers something.

"............" He looked at her with a cheeky smile on his face and hugged her, fitting her easily in his strong arms.

The others observed them from afar wanting to know what had happened.
Amore asked curiously to Fay if they had made up again but Fay answered to him that only they can tell the end to their story.
___________________________________________

So idk if this even qualifies as a prologue but yeah that's pretty much how I think their story's gonna go.

Yes I still haven't thought of their ending but just fyi that I am a sucker of both happy and sad endings because one of my fav movies is koizora: the sky of love although I can't bring myself to watch it again.

I live to laugh but that doesn't mean I want everyone to have the same thinking as me.*evil smile*

*June thinks I have not given a damn thought on the ending and scolds me*

*me telling June to write some parts of the story for me after giving her minimum idea*

Lots of love from us. And don't forget to vote and comment to share your thoughts on this story.