'vorfreude'

"The joyful anticipation comes from dreaming about the future."

-Ivy

"Thank you for flying The Emirates

"Thank you for flying The Emirates. We hope you enjoyed giving us the business as much as we enjoyed taking you for a ride." the pilot announced as we landed in Leonardo da Vinci Fiumicino International Airport.

"So that's it, we're at last reaching the end of our goals" Fay uttered to me. "Well yay I guess!" I exclaimed in a totally not so excited manner.

"Leave that aside for a moment, so my dear darling, did you get the number of the cutie that we saw earlier like c'mon Fay, we know your so called 'I love cute things' obsessed ass couldn't have left him alone with getting his number." She rolled her eyes at my comment.

"Sia be for real, I can't just go and get every damn guy's number for my umm... what did you say? Ah yes, for my so called cutie obsessed ass. But yeah, he was cute, I'll give you that and also the fact that I missed the golden opportunity."

"Okay girls now I don't want to listen to you both talking about this so called cutie anymore. Let's get going, the plane's almost empty." Aiden chimed in between our talks, eager to move past our banter.

Sometimes he indeed talks sense. Again the key word to be noted is sometimes.

We stood up from our seats and moved along the aisle, taking our hand bags from the overhead bins and bidding adieu to the air hostesses for their kind service.

As I stepped out of the plane, the warm Mediterranean breeze and sunlight hit my face, leaving behind the sense of summer morning. Finally back to this place, it felt good to be back in Rome.

As we collected our luggage, a familiar figure emerged from the crowd. Amore, our elder brother, stood there with a wide grin, his charisma befitting the name he carried - the embodiment of love.

"Amore!" I exclaimed, unable to contain my excitement as I ran to embrace him, leaving Aiden to handle the luggage.

"HEY THAT'S NOT FAIR AT ALL SIA! WHAT THE HECK?" But I didn't bother to answer him and hugged Amore tightly.

Dressed effortlessly chic, he was radiating the aura that was too bright for us to even look at.

Thank god I was prone to good looking faces!

Each one of us gave him a tight hug and Amore returned our hugs warmly, his presence filling the air with an undeniable sense of love and belonging. "Welcome back to Rome, my dear munchkins and welcome Fay! How was the flight? Was it a fun time?"

"Well gege, how do you know that she's Fay?" My dumb brother questioned him.

"Duh because he knows! Oh c'mon Aiden, he met Fay the last time he came to LA! It's just that you went to the summer camp and had no idea about it." I gave him a you should have known better look.