'novaturient'

"Here we go again!!"

-Everyone

A not so good morning and we're currently here at the airport with my brother brawling his eyes with his 'FAKE' tears about the fact that he is gonna be away from mom for the next 12 months when in reality he just hates the fact that that there is...

A not so good morning and we're currently here at the airport with my brother brawling his eyes with his 'FAKE' tears about the fact that he is gonna be away from mom for the next 12 months when in reality he just hates the fact that that there is no one to save him from me and Fay.

What do we do when we have a baby in our house who never grew up

What do we do when we have a baby in our house who never grew up. It's fun to tease him just to see his reactions, plus one of us needs to be the evil twin to make life more dramatic.

And yes that's dramatic Sia for you!

Now coming back from my thoughts i just realised that we are currently running late and Aiden says that he probably, to be honest MOST PROBABLY forgot his passport at home and guess what? We're gonna leave him at the airport!

But actually I had his stolen his passport to make this day more memorable, because who wouldn't want to prank your mom and brother and get killed at the airport. Oh dear Taylor, please save my life today. Maybe I'll just blame Fay to get away safely. Yeah sorry bestie, I totally need to survive for Milan and my future.

"I swear I kept it in my bag last night! I checked it in the morning too. It's not my fault and nor did I forget it at home" cried Aiden.

"I can't believe you are this careless that you either forgot your passport at home or lost it. Aiden Wang, how are you going to survive in Italy?" lectured mom.

And to rub more salt to the wound, Fay added "Oh no Aiden, you would miss your admission and plus the tickets are fully booked at this time of the year and the best bet for you is to take the cruise which will take 3 days. Damn looks like aunt really wasted her money on you."

The expression on Aiden's face was too comedic at that moment. He really wanted to shut Fay up. But seeing mom's face, he really couldn't open his mouth.