'yuanfen'

"Fate leads the willing and drags along the unwilling."

- Seneca.

"Baby, you light up my world like nobody elseThe way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmedBut when you smile at the ground, it ain't hard to tellYou don't know, oh-ohYou don't know you're beautiful-"

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed
But when you smile at the ground, it ain't hard to tell
You don't know, oh-oh
You don't know you're beautiful-"

"How about not waking up the world with your awful tone deaf voice." I rolled my eyes at my brother who commented on my supposedly awful singing.

I was trying to wake him up spend our last day together here at Los Angeles. "C'mon, get your lazy ass up cause we going up like helicopter-"

"No, we're not going up anywhere so shut your jukebox down!"

He doesn't approve of my singing just like how I don't approve of his dancing. Don't blame me, he dances like he's forced to, which he definitely is! Mom forced my ass in dance classes because I was being redundant and the same happened to him too.

Not that I hate dancing but reading Agatha Christie's books are more important to me because who doesn't love mysteries and crimes related stories.

I noticed him dozing off again but before he could go back to his sweet dreamland, which I would definitely never visit, I resumed singing until we got into a pillow fight and me returning it back to him with double the strength and then him almost choking me and my rescuer coming to rescue me.

"I swear I never wanted to throw people out on the streets as much as I want to do that with you two." Mom yelled at us.

"Both of you stop fighting and get yourselves ready, if you two are not present at the dinning table in five minutes remember to make food by yourself."

Mom screamed her lungs out at us like always and then went out of the room muttering how we always start our morning by fighting with each other. But for me it's siblings things that no one but two of us can only comprehend.

I feel like the Asian inside her could burst any day soon and that would be the death of us.

It's a normal morning in the house except our last morning together in LA with mom. Damn I suddenly feel emotional.

Mom should've named me Senti for sentimental instead of Alessia. Senti Wang definitely not a bad name I guess. Watch me name my cat Senti to acknowledge my emotions.

"It's her fault!" My not so annoying 'twin' brother exclaimed.

"Boy please, if it ain't for your lazy ass we would've been by the beach right now. Blame yourself. Fay would be waiting for us at her house. Get the hell up and we go up-"