11. About that Night 🌉

Start from the beginning

Dev had visited these clubs so many times that now he is there one of the exclusive customers so he and his friends were given a private suit from where they can enjoy the club services.

CHUG...CHUG..shouted the group of boys as an encouragement to Dev who was gulping the large glass of alcohol.

He kept that large glass of alcohol with a thud and wipped his lips with a smirk of proud.

Then this game continued until everyone in the suite blanked out.

Next morning Dev woke up with a painful groan as his head was brusting out of pain. He was having the worst hangover of his life.

"Ohhhhh my good" he goraned.
And adjusting his vision to scan his surroundings he found that he was lying on a bed of a hotel room.

He was naked and was covered by the white comforters. He saw all his clothes lying on the ground. With great difficulty he tried to stand up.

As soon as he bent to collect his clothes he heard a femine whisper.

He turned his head towards the direction of the source,which was from the duvet lying on the other side of his bed.

With heavy steps and throbbing heart he reached to that side of the bed,with trembling sweating hands he uncovered the comforter,and what he saw literally shook his core.

A girl was lying naked under the duvet,she was whimping in pain.

Dev quickly throwed the duvet on her and walked away from the bed...but it was too late to escape as that girl woke up and she shouted "Aggggghhhhhhh"

Hearing her shout Dev got scared and he too shouted with her..

Girl:- " ohh myyy god ..what have you done to me last night" she said ,as she pulled the comforter till her face. She sobbed hard.

Dev:-" Trust me I don't know what happened ...I don't remember anything...Aisha believe me .."

(The girl's name is Aisha).

Aisha:-"I should have known from the beginning that you are a play boy but how could you do something like this with your bestfriend's girlfriend...."

"You have done this to me without my consent..you destroyed my life Devansh ...you destroyed my life"..

Hearing her word Dev was feeling drowned at the guilt.He felt so disgusted about himself that he just wanted to ripe his skin apart.

And tears of Aisha was making his guilt worsen.

He wanted to console her and tell her that nothing had happened between them, but he couldn't do so because he himself had no idea about what had happened last night.

Dev:- " Aisha please stop crying I am telling you nothing will happen Plss ...."

Aisha :- "Yes you are right nothing will happen to you but what about me ?? How will I face Rishi"(Aisha's boyfriend,Devansh senior and friend).

Dev:-"No pls Aisha try to understand don't tell to anyone about this ...I promise I will do whatever you will say .... please"

He literally pleaded to her with his hands joined, kneeling in front of her. His heart sank deeper into the overpowering waves of guilt and fear, fearing his father's wrath upon discovering his deed.

Suddenly the sobs of helplessness were subsidised by a sinister smirk,which was unnoticed by Dev.

Aisha- "Wow Dev now you (sniff) want to (sniff) make a deal of it ...do I look like a Whore..(hard sorbs )...."