Chapter 128 New Deskmate 5

Start from the beginning

"Qiu Ci"

Xie Dongling received the reply sent back, After coming back from the TV, he frowned, poked his head next to his elder brother and looked at Qiu Ci, wondering, "Qiu Ci, why are you fighting with your second brother?"

"Qiu Ci"

How does he know why?

After talking like this for a while, they seemed to realize that Qiu Ci was just an ordinary boy with good looks, and his relationship with his younger brother was just a pure classmate relationship. The three brothers looked at each other and were temporarily relieved. The smile on his face became a little more genuine.

Their name for Qiu Ci also changed from Qiu Ci's classmate to Xiao Qiu.

Xie Jingling had nothing to say and asked lazily, "Xiao Qiu, I heard from Ling'er that you transferred here. You transferred when you were so nervous in your senior year of high school. Can you keep up with the progress here?"

"Well, it's pretty good here." Qiu Ci said lightly.

Xie Tianling, "I heard from Ling'er that your grades are pretty good. You got the first place in your grade in the last monthly exam. Xiaoqiu, what university do you want to get into? Is it a big university?"

The best university here is A University, which is also the number one university in the country. The three brothers of the Xie family are all students of A University. Their younger brother Xie Dongling also aims for A University in the college entrance examination.

But for them, it is one thing to have a good school, and another thing to be close to home. After all, there are not many schools where you can go home and have soup as long as there are no classes in the afternoon, and A is one of them.

Qiu Ci didn't answer immediately. He watched the TV quietly for a while before speaking in a low voice, "I haven't decided yet."

If he doesn't take the A-level examination in China, he will probably go abroad to study. Xie Tianling oh-ohed twice, but Qiu Ci's expression was indifferent and he stopped asking.

They expected that the half-hour that lasted like a year would not be so sad. They watched a variety show quietly with Xie Dongling, and Li Rui came out of the kitchen and called them to eat.

In order to entertain his younger son's classmates, Li Rui made a sumptuous lunch, including meat and vegetarian dishes. He made seven dishes and one soup and set it on the table. It was all delicious, delicious and delicious just by looking at it.

He deliberately placed meat and vegetables on Qiu Ci's side. Li Ruiwen said softly, "Qiu Ci, eat more. Boys your age are still growing. It's okay not to eat. I heard from Ling'er that you help him with tutoring at school. He was able to score 90 points on the math test this time, thanks to you, uncle is here to thank you."

Li Rui spoke in a very soft voice and kept smiling gently. Qiu Ci responded quickly, "Uncle Li is so polite. Xie Dongling is very obedient and smart. He learned from him well."

Li Rui's own son knew in his heart that Xie Dongling could learn, but it was too difficult for him to study quietly. Otherwise, none of the three top students in the family could give him tutoring to improve his grades.

Xie Dongling has been silent since the food was served. He stared at the sweet and sour pork ribs in the center of the table. Hearing this, he suddenly refuted Li Rui, "It's 91 points. Dad, please stop talking."

He scored 91 points, not 90 points. One point is also very important and cannot be rounded off.

Li Rui smiled and said, "Okay, it's 91 points. I'll make it up for you. Okay, let's eat first."