Chapter 52 Together

Cat ears are cute decorations for Ran Dongling, but not for Qiu Ci.

Ran Dongling had a very beautiful face, which was stunning and fascinating, but he didn't know it.

He didn't know how attractive his beauty was to a man.

"Brother Qiu Ci, I am your little kitten." He could not sense the danger of the people around him and was still simply playing like a cat.

Qiu Ci's breathing began to become heavy, and he clenched his fingers into fists to suppress the heat in his heart.

"The kitten... is very cute." He walked over and touched the cat's ears, which were very soft.

Hearing Qiu Ci praise him for being cute, Ran Dongling liked the cat-eared headband even more. He bought the cat-eared headband and even wanted to go out wearing it, but Qiu Ci stopped him.

"You can't wear a hat if you have ears."

That's right.

The wind was blowing outside and it looked very cold.

He put on the hat of his down jacket, and the scarf covered half of his face, revealing only a pair of big eyes, "Brother Qiu Ci, let's go eat, I'm hungry."

Qiu Ci took him to a nearby Chinese restaurant, which he opened in advance Take a look, the food inside is all pure Chinese food.

Ran Dongling was not used to eating Western food abroad. She always felt that bread was not as filling as rice, so she wanted to eat rice every day.

They walked along an avenue in the cold wind and came to a Chinese restaurant with two red lanterns hanging in front of the door.

"Two of us, just sit inside and decide what you want to eat after looking at the menu." A fat uncle sat at the front desk. When someone came in, he handed them a menu.

The decoration of the restaurant is very simple, but there are many small objects, such as lucky cats, money trees, luck stones, and large koi fish. The most conspicuous thing is that there is a space in the hall for the statue of the God of Wealth.

The tables in the restaurant are also different from those in ordinary restaurants. Each table is covered with a piece of transparent glass. Under the glass is a menu and two pieces of red paper.

One piece of red paper read: The wealth will roll into my pocket;

the other piece of paper read: All seasons bring wealth to my family.

Qiu Ci lowered his head to look at the menu, checked a few dishes at random, and asked him: "What do you want?" Is there anything to eat? Let's take a look."

Ran Dongling took the menu and he liked all the dishes Qiu Ci's brother ordered. From beginning to end, he ordered another brown sugar dumpling.

When the uncle saw them finishing their orders, he came over to collect the menus. He saw Qiu Ci's face with the mask off clearly and thought he looked familiar. After delivering the menus, he came over to chat with them.

"It's Always You" is only popular in China. My uncle lives in country S and doesn't pay attention to domestic entertainment news. He has never watched the variety show "It's Always You". He has only seen movies starring Qiu Ci, and that's when he recognized him. out.

"Hey, you're the movie star. What's your name? You're pretty famous in China, right?"

Apart from them, there was only one foreign couple in the restaurant. They couldn't understand Chinese and weren't afraid of being filmed secretly. eavesdrop.

Qiu Ci didn't think about hiding anything and nodded lightly.

The uncle had seen the world, so he was surprised for a while. Seeing that Ran Dongling beside him was also very good-looking, he asked him again: "Is he your brother?" Qiu Ci said: " He

is my lover."

He was a big star coming abroad. , with a partner, the uncle understood, he patted his chest and said.

"I understand, I understand. You are here to play abroad. Also, if you young people fall in love in China, you will have to be chased and photographed by paparazzi fans. How uncomfortable. Don't be afraid. I, Lao Wang, have a strict mouth. Today I will definitely not tell anyone about this."

Ran Dongling listened to their conversation and secretly observed the uncle's dress, and saw that he was wearing many gold rings and gold necklaces on his hands and neck, matching the decoration of the store and the two pieces of red paper. Sure enough, Looks very rich.

"Thank you, but it doesn't matter. Everyone knows it."

The chef quickly fried the dishes they ordered and brought them over, and the uncle left voluntarily.

Every dish is freshly stir-fried in a hot pot. The taste of the dishes is the same as that of domestic stir-fry dishes, which is very delicious.

Ran Dongling's Chinese stomach was satisfied and she ate two large bowls of rice in one go.

When they went to check out, the uncle gave them a 9.5% discount and asked Qiu Ci, "Can you sign it for me? I'll keep it for myself."

Qiu Ci rarely signed autographs for others, but today he I was in a good mood, easy to talk to about anything, and signed an autograph for the uncle.

Seeing Ran Dongling staring at him, the uncle also asked him: "Um, Qiu Ci's partner, do you want to sign your name too and make a couple with him?"

Ran Dongling didn't understand the star-chasing culture, but he was still following Qiu Ci. Write your own name next to your name, and put their names side by side on a small card.

The uncle said that he collected them for himself, and he did not use their signatures as propaganda. He pressed the cards under the glass of the table.

Not long after, the recording of "Always Be You" ended, and a fan came over to check in from country S. He happened to come to this Chinese restaurant and found this unexpected signature. He was photographed and posted on Weibo, which caused a small sensation among fans.

On the way back, Ran Dongling was rummaging for something in the bag and suddenly raised his head and asked Qiu Ci, "Brother Qiu Ci, why don't you ask me why I didn't buy your gift." If you didn't buy it,

then you can be my gift. . Qiu Ci did not say anything, but followed his words: "Why?"

Ran Dongling took out a small notebook from the bag, "Because I want to give you a surprise. In fact, I bought your gift. Please open it and take a look."

The book is only about the size of a palm, and it comes with a pencil. The cover is engraved with the words "Wish Book".

Ran Dongling was very proud because he secretly bought him a gift in front of his brother Qiu Ci without him discovering it.

"Brother Qiu Ci, this is a wish book. You can write your wishes on it, and I will help you realize it." He made

so many wishes today, but brother Qiu Ci didn't make many wishes, as if he was in the Marriage Temple. It was the same time, only brother Qiu Ci didn't hang up the wooden sign.

Every time, brother Qiu Ci realizes his wish, so he thought that he would also help brother Qiu Ci realize his wish.

"Can I wish for anything?" Qiu Ci asked him.

"Anything is fine, but I will only choose the wishes that I can fulfill to help you realize them."

The vehicle drove smoothly on the road, Qiu Ci picked up the pencil and wrote a sentence on the first page.

Ran Dongling leaned over to see what wishes he had written and what the first thing he had to do was.

Be my bride.

what?

Brother Qiu Ci was too anxious. They only said they wanted to get married during the day. Even if they wanted to get married, they had to return home and be ready before getting married.

But he had just given the wishing book to Qiu Ci, and it didn't look good that he couldn't help him realize his first wish.

"Brother Qiu Ci, write another wish."

Qiu Ci held the pencil and didn't put it down for a long time. It was Ran Dongling who urged him before he wrote down his second wish.

Be my pussy tonight.

This is not simple yet.

Ran Dongling took out the cat-ear headband directly from the bag and put it on.

"Brother Qiu Ci, meow——"

Qiu Ci's eyes darkened as he looked at him. He still didn't know what he was about to experience.

They returned to the castle and met Cheng Nuo on the way back to their room.

The cat ears on his head are so conspicuous that even from a distance you can't tell they are fake ears.

Ran Dongling took out the gift he bought and said, "Brother Cheng Nuo, this is a gift from me to you and sister Wanru."

Cheng Nuo was flattered. He didn't expect that he would remember them when he went out to play. He didn't know what he bought.

The gift was packed in a small box, which looked small. Cheng Nuo asked him, "Can you open it and take a look?" "

Of course."

With permission, Cheng Nuo opened the box and saw a crystal ball inside. There is a word for love.

Hmm... It's very similar to something from a certain Wu small commodity wholesale market.

His finger accidentally touched the button underneath, and the crystal ball emitted colorful light. Cheng Nuo smiled and closed the box the next second.

"Thank you, Xiaoling. I like this gift very much, and I would like to say thank you for you, sister Wanru."

After parting with Cheng Nuo, Qiu Ci accompanied him to deliver gifts to other guests. When they were delivered to Chen Yao and the others, No one answered the knock on the door.

He wanted to knock on the door again, but Qiu Ci held his wrist.

Meeting Ran Dongling's questioning eyes, Qiu Ci paused and explained, "They may have gone out, let's send them off tomorrow."

They returned to the room, and just as Ran Dongling put down the bag, she heard the door behind her being locked, and her waist tightened. Qiu Ci carried him onto the cabinet next to the door.

Ran Dongling didn't react yet and kissed her face to face.

After the kiss, Qiu Ci let him go a little and let him breathe.

"Do you know why I didn't let you knock on the door just now?" He whispered, "What do you think will happen on their wedding night?"

Ran Dongling was breathless and her heartbeat was accelerated by this inexplicable kiss.

What will happen, of course... is the wedding night.

"Do you remember what you said during the day?"

Ran Dongling's mind is blank now. What did he say?

There was a little extra weight on his head, and Qiu Ci touched the cat ears on top of his head.

"Kitten, let's play a game."

It's only ten o'clock in the evening. It's just right to play games for a while before going to bed. Playing games can also relieve stress and relax the body and mind.

Ran Dongling had never played the game and didn't even have an account. Qiu Ci helped him register an account and explained the game content to him while opening the game.

The content of the game he talked about was boring and boring. Ran Dongling didn't understand it at all, and he didn't want to understand it.

It doesn't matter if he doesn't want to hear it, Qiu Ci told him to just follow his instructions in a while.

Qiu Ci is very talented in playing games, and he is also a legendary money-charging player. He first bought Ran Dongling novice equipment, helped him change the equipment, and then took him into the forest to fight monsters and upgrade.

There were low-level monsters in the forest. Qiu Ci taught him how to defeat them. He could use skills or normal attacks.

If you defeat the monster, Ran Dongling can get experience upgrades, but if you are defeated by the monster, you will lose the equipment.

Not long after the game started, Ran Dongling was very bad at playing the game. He couldn't even defeat the mobs, and he lost in a few games without any equipment left.

The equipment can be dropped, but the mobs must die.

Ran Dongling stabbed the monster with a long sword, and then was swept over by his tail.

He was defeated by the mob again, and this time he even lost his sword.

All the novice equipment Qiu Ci bought for him was lost.

Ran Dongling burst into tears of sadness, crying so hard that she couldn't speak, and whimpered aggrievedly.

Qiu Ci didn't know where he came from so many tears. He took back his hand that was still playing games, hugged him whole and coaxed him, gently wiped his tears and coaxed him.

"Hey, don't cry anymore."

Ran Dongling was still aggrieved. He felt that the game Qiu Ci was looking for was not suitable for him. It was too difficult and he couldn't learn it at all.

He wanted to change the game to play, but was pulled back by the hatred.

"I'll accompany you, okay."

"Okay."

In the next game, with the addition of Qiu Ci, the mobs were much easier to fight. They played the game until midnight.

Ran Dongling couldn't stand it anymore, his eyelids were heavy, he closed his eyes and was about to go to sleep. Before falling asleep, he vaguely heard Qiu Ci talking in his ear.

"Be good."

"Ling'er."

"I love you."