Chapter 27 The most important person

The devil wants to be friends with Lololi.

The little devil who was originally evil and did bad things suddenly turned into an ignorant little devil who strayed into the human world to find friends.

The audience did not expect that the plot would go like this, and they would interact with the people around them.

"Oh my god, this devil's character is ruined. It wasn't like this yesterday." "The

devil still has a character? But today's devil doesn't look like he's going to do bad things."

"I want to know who gave this to the little idiot. The character he chose, this outfit and the makeup he put on are so pure and lustful!!" "

I didn't expect Ran Dongling to come today. I saw people on the Internet saying that there are only two people here, the emperor and the empress. Isn't Qi Ci going to do that? Is he here too?"

"I don't know. I'll keep reading. Did he forget his lines? How can Lan Wanru save this scene?"

Qiu Ci also heard in the background that he had said the wrong lines, and he was helpless. I laughed, and I specially chose a role with the fewest lines for him, but the timid person forgot his lines as soon as he got on stage.

Lan Wanru is experienced and tries to bring him back into the plot.

Luo Luoli: "Oh my god, you are a devil! You want to be friends with me? Then I want to be free, can you help me?"

Ran Dongling remembered some lines, "Of course, but... I will take away your most important thing then."

After he said this line, the audience burst into laughter. Why did the devil say it didn't sound like a deal at all, but rather like a discussion with Lololi. Tone.

This line was said correctly, Luo Luoli continued to act according to his words, and the little devil only needed to nod again to end.

The following drama performance went smoothly, and the audience was excited for a while when they saw Qiu Ci appear.

Most of the viewers who came to watch "Lololi and Ace" today saw the news that "Always Be You" was recorded on the resort island yesterday. In addition to tourists who wanted to see the stars, there were also tourists who wanted to see the emperor. Fans of post-joint acting.

Many of them have watched "Always Be You". The news on the Internet is that the Empress and his wife were in the theater, and the Qiu Ci team and Chen Yao team were surfing on the water.

So those who wanted to squat Qiu Ci and Ran Dongling went surfing on the water, but they didn't expect them to appear here.

This gave them an unexpected surprise.

The plot progressed to the point where Jackson planned to use his bakery to make a deal with the devil in order to prevent the devil from taking away his friend. He also did not want to see his friend and his lover separated.

The little devil Ran Dongling is about to appear again.

According to the plot, after hearing Jackson's request to exchange the bakery for Ace, he of course disagreed and got angry at them, but he was attracted by the smell of the bread made by Jackson and agreed to him.

Jackson: "I can trade my bakery with you for Ace." He handed over a basket of bread.

Ran Dongling was very happy to be acting with Qiu Ci. At this time, he was not very scared in front of such a large audience. He picked up a piece of bread and made a fork sign with them, "No, don't bribe me with bread."

Jackson : "For Lololi, the most important person to her is Ace. For me, the bakery is my most important thing. This is a fair deal."

The little devil lowered his head and thought for a while, chewing Taking a bite of the bread in his hand, he nodded with great reluctance, "Okay, but it's useless for me to ask for the bakery, so... just accept your bread."

Jackson will have a scene later, where he A few loaves of bread would always disappear from his bakery. The employee told him that there might be a thief in the store.

Jackson: "Not a thief, just a cute little guy."

The little devil and Jackson had to leave the show at this point, leaving the stage to Lololi and Ace.

Ran Dongling's microphone had not yet been turned off, and when he and Qiu Ci were walking backstage, he spoke.

"Brother Qiu Ci, the most important person to you is me."

What he said reached the stage in front, and the entire audience in the theater heard these words.

"Fuck!"

"Oh my god! The most important person to you is me, fuck, fuck!"

"It's so sweet to me. I can't even stop talking when they stand together. They match well. They match really well. Choosing to come here today is the most important thing I did, and I burst into tears."

Lan Wanru held back her expression on the stage. She wanted to laugh now. She could guess Ran Dongling's expression after saying this, and he He must not have known that what he said was being transmitted to the front.

Sure enough, when the staff informed him that what he just said had been heard by the audience, his face turned red and he was so embarrassed that he almost wanted to throw himself into Qiu Ci's arms and disappear.

So many people in front of me heard it!

Although there were some bumps in the process of today's drama, it was successfully completed.

The last scene slowly ends with the pas de deux between Ace and Lololi.

After the play ended, the actors and the behind-the-scenes staff took the stage to take a bow.

The audience was not in a hurry to leave, they all sat in their seats and waited for them.

Qiu Ci took Ran Dongling's hand and walked onto the stage, stood next to Chen Nuo, and gave up the center position to the hero and heroine. When Ran Dongling came on stage, she was still very embarrassed and kept shrinking to Qiu Ci's side.

After the curtain call, the director suggested that everyone stand together and take a group photo.

The audience also took out their mobile phones to take photos, and soon a photo began to go viral on the Internet.

In the photo, Qiu Ci is half-hugging Ran Dongling, and Ran Dongling is shrinking in his arms, smiling shyly at the camera. Qiu Ci is not looking at the camera, he is looking down at the people around him, with a smile on his lips and gentle eyes.

After making enough money, Qiu Ci had no interest in the fireworks trip at sea as a reward from the program team. If Ran Dongling wanted to, he could directly arrange for someone to do another one for him after the program ended.

Ran Dongling didn't like boats in the first place because they were on the water. When he heard that they were going to sea, he immediately shook his head and refused. He wanted to go out and play even more.

Having grown up inland, he is very interested in the environment here. He has seen different scenes here in the past two days.

He found a map of the resort island and asked Qiu Ci: "Brother Qiu Ci, what is this place?"

He was referring to the ice cream town, an Internet celebrity town with an ice cream theme. It not only has amusement facilities, There are also various shops, which can be regarded as a place with more tourists on the island.

Here, Lu Lu and Yu Han found the owner of their ice cream truck and had been selling ice cream there for a day.

Fearing that there would be too many people in the town, Qiu Ci returned to the villa at night and went out to make a phone call. When they came to the ice cream town the next day, there was no one in the town.

But Lu Lu and Yu Han never understood why the town that was so crowded yesterday had only a few people today.

Making money was important. Seeing that the business here could not continue, the two immediately drove to the next location.

There are few people here, there are many things to play, and everyone who sees him will greet him enthusiastically. Ran Dongling is immersed in the happiness of the ice cream town.

In the evening, the guests will bring the money earned from this period to the resort hotel to record the final scenes.

Ran Dongling and Qiu Ci stayed in the ice cream town for a day and did not return to the villa area. They came directly to the hotel after visiting the town.

It was still early when they arrived and the show was adjusting the machines.

Ran Dongling bought a large jar of candies in the candy store, but was ordered by Qiu Ci to eat too much candies. At this time, he sat obediently on the chair and gave candies to people he saw.

Xiu Zhi'an and Chen Yao walked into the hotel one after another. He had no expression when he came in. When he saw Ran Dongling, he smiled at him.

Ran Dongling also gave them candies.

"Xiao Ling, how much money have you earned?" Xiu Zhi'an asked him casually after taking the candy.

Almost all the money Qiu Ci earned was used to buy things for Ran Dongling, and there was not much left.

"I don't know how much money brother Qiu Ci earned. We only have so much money left now." He held a few blue bills in his hand.

Xiu Zhian still had a lot of money on hand, so he generously gave Ran Dongling five hundred.

"We earn a lot, so I'll give you these five hundred, otherwise you'll have to be at the bottom."

He had an extra five hundred yuan in his hand.

The two groups of guests who came in later saw him holding a handful of bills and came over to compliment him on how rich he was. Then they chatted with him and counted the money in his hand.

It's only a few hundred yuan, not as much as theirs, and one less competitor.

When everyone gathered together, the director explained the significance of this program, and asked the staff to collect the mission funds from the guests and announce the final results.

The team of Cheng Nuo and Lan Wanru finally got the fireworks trip at sea.

They didn't go out to play in the theater for almost three days, so they didn't spend much money except food and accommodation, but for them, being able to act together was also a way of having fun.

The program team announced all the money they finally earned, and Ran Dongling found that the second-place Chen Yao team was only 100 yuan behind the first place.

If Brother An didn't give him money just now, then the first place would be theirs.

After recording this segment, the program is over. Except for the first guest who has to follow the program crew to the cruise ship to continue recording the content of the sea journey, the remaining guests can freely arrange their time tonight.

Yu Han was rushing to attend a business event tomorrow and was leaving the resort island soon. He said sorry to everyone and left first.

The staff had to help Ran Dongling remove the recording equipment from him and put it away. After putting it away, he wanted to look for Xiu Zhi'an, but he was nowhere to be seen, and even Chen Yao didn't know where he was.

"Hello, have you seen where Brother An went?" He went to a nearby staff member and asked him.

The staff didn't pay much attention to when they disappeared, and pointed to Ran Dongling in the direction where they were last seen.

There is the back garden of the resort hotel.

Ran Dongling walked around a bush, and a fork in the road appeared in front of him. He chose a main road and did not see Xiu Zhi'an.

He didn't know the road, so he walked along the main road to a place with a pavilion. The small garden had a strange atmosphere at night. At a glance, there seemed to be no one in the small garden, so he didn't dare to stay any longer and returned the same way.

When he reached the forked road, he heard someone talking on the other side of the path. After taking two steps that way, he heard Xiu Zhi'an's voice.

"Well, Chen Yao, your mother is sick!"

The trees blocked most of his sight, and he could vaguely see Chen Yao with his back to him. His tall figure completely blocked the people in front of him. Xiu Zhi'an struggled. After a while, Chen Yao held his chin with one hand and lowered his head.

Ran Dongling couldn't see the expressions of the two people clearly, but their movements told him that they were kissing.

He was stunned and stood there not knowing how to react.

Suddenly everything went dark, and someone blocked his sight with his hand and pulled him back.

Behind him came Qiu Ci's deep voice, "What is Ling'er peeking at?"