Chapter 82 Do you want to replenish your kidneys?

Song Xi's toes that had just rested were on the ground again, and his expression was not tense, showing a smile that was uglier than crying.

He just wanted to come over and say hello to the director, but he was afraid that others would gossip, so he secretly walked over from the corner, wanting to say hello to the director quietly, and then leave quietly.

Before he could reach the director, Ran Dongling called him "third brother" and asked him such an embarrassing question.

To tell the truth, he is good-looking, very good-looking. He is the most handsome person Song Xi has ever seen in his life.

But he can't say, does he dare? He doesn't dare.

Song Xi saw Qiu Ci's half-stretched hand stopped in mid-air, paused for a few seconds, then slowly put it down, and turned around.

Ran Dongling only had eyes for the third brother just now and completely forgot that he was passing by Qiu Ci, so he didn't know that Qiu Ci was behind him.

He was only focused on sharing with Song Xi whether he looked good in his wedding dress, and did not see the murderous look Qiu Ci shot at Song Xi.

Song Xi was frightened for a second: No, Brother Ci, please listen to my explanation! !

Ran Dongling was still looking at him with a smile, unaware of the eye contact between the two, waiting for Song Xi's answer.

Song Xi was heartbroken.

Help, stop laughing, I'm scared!

"Third brother, you said before that you wanted to see me wearing a wedding dress. Now I can wear it for you." Ran Dongling looked shy, lowered his head and pulled the hem of his skirt, and spun around in a circle, with the hem of the skirt flowing in layers. It looked very beautiful. He showed this wedding dress to Song Xi.

Song Xi: Who is your third brother? When did I say I wanted to see you in your wedding dress? I do not have it! !

Seeing that he didn't speak for a long time, Ran Dongling couldn't help but ask, "Third brother, do you think I look good? Why don't you say anything?"

Feeling the coldness in that gaze deepening, Song Xi crossed himself in his mind, resisted the pressure and said politely: "Okay...it seems to be okay, I can't tell, why don't you go ask Brother Ci?"

Ran Dongling frowned slightly, "Third brother, don't you think this wedding dress looks good? In fact, I don't think it's as good-looking as the wedding dress that the He family's younger brother wore when he got married, but the director said they only have one wedding dress."

What are you talking about? Who is the He family guy?

God couldn't save him, so Song Xi made the sign of the cross in his heart and began to pray to himself with his hands clasped together.

"Good-looking." This was Qiu Ci's voice. He walked to Ran Dongling and answered the question for Song Xi.

Ran Dongling didn't know when Qiu Ci came out and heard the conversation between him and Song Xi. He turned around and found that everyone around him was looking at them.

When Song Xi turned around, he ignored the issue of politeness and explained to Qiu Ci that he was just passing by and could run away faster than a rabbit.

The actors and staff nearby still wanted to watch the fun, but they also knew the rules in the entertainment industry, so they looked away and continued to do their own things.

They were at the back of the hall, and Chen Yun was standing nearby to block them.

"Brother Qiu Ci, Sister Chen Yun didn't tell me when you came out." Ran Dongling pinched her sleeves with both hands, trying to deflect the question, but the transfer method was too blunt.