Chapter 2 Fiancée

When Xie Dongling woke up, he felt that his head was so dizzy that he wanted to vomit. He opened his eyes drowsily and saw the white ceiling in front of him. He also smelled a strange smell, which made him want to vomit even more. .

This is where? Is he dead?

He still remembered that he fell into the lake and was so cold that he lost consciousness.

Hearing the sound of the door opening nearby, he wanted to turn his head to take a look, but when he moved his head, he felt dizzy, and his vision became dimly black. His whole body seemed to be filled with flowers, so he had no choice but to close his eyes and lie down.

Several people walked in, stopped beside him, touched his forehead with a warm hand, and tried to open his eyelids.

Xie Dongling opened his eyes suddenly when he touched his eyelids, and saw several people in strange clothes standing beside his bed. The one who wanted to lift his eyelids was a middle-aged man about 40 years old. When he saw him waking up, he retracted his hand and stretched out his hand. With his hand in front of him, he said to a girl wearing a white hat beside him: "Notify the patient's family that the patient has woken up."

Xie Dongling saw that they were all wearing white robes and guessed that they might be doctors, but what were the frames on the faces of these doctors, masks? And as men, how could their hair be so short!

This is just so weird.

The doctor saw him frowning and asked him, "Are you feeling uncomfortable?"

Xie Dongling was indeed very uncomfortable. His head was very dizzy. He said obediently: "Doctor, my head is so dizzy."

The doctor nodded and told him: "It's normal to feel dizzy. You hit your head in a car accident and had a slight concussion. Are there any other discomforts?"

Didn't he fall into the lake? He felt that what the doctor said was different from his situation.

He tried to move his body and felt some pain in his hands and feet. He added, "My hands and feet hurt too."

"There is a slight scratch. The nurse has already given you medicine. There is a soft tissue contusion on your right wrist. Try to use your right hand as little as possible within two weeks."

Xie Dongling listened in a daze. Why couldn't he understand what the doctor said?

A group of people around him said something and then went out. Xie Dongling lay on the bed for a while, feeling that his head was not so dizzy, and then he observed the surrounding environment.

He found himself lying on a white bed, half covered with a thin white quilt. The high-end ward was clean and tidy, with bright sunlight. There was a leather sofa for guests next to the bed, and there were LCD screens hanging on the wall. The TV was all stuff he had never seen before.

The door was pushed open again, and this time the girl who was called out came in. She came over with medicine and gauze to help him replace the gauze wrapped around his hands and feet, and applied medicine to him again. Xie Dongling knew that she was also a doctor. , lay down obediently and let her change his dressing.

The female nurse saw him lying down obediently and did not dare to move. She thought he was cute and asked him: "Little brother, your family said it will be a while before he comes over. Are you bored? You can watch TV."

"TV?" What is TV?

The female nurse thought he didn't know how to turn on the TV, so she picked up a black hard disk on the bedside table and clicked twice on it.