Chapter 124 New Deskmate

Start from the beginning

So sleepy, so sleepy, so sleepy, I really want to sleep.

"Go back tonight and talk to your parents. Ask your little dad or your eldest dad, whoever is free to come over tomorrow. I have something to talk to them in person."

So sleepy, so sleepy, so sleepy, I miss you so much

Xie Dongling suddenly opened his eyes, and his whole body woke up. What did he just hear?

Call parents

He is so well-behaved, he doesn't sleep during class, or I did my homework in class and got a score of 79 on the math test. Why did I have to call my parents?

No matter what, calling the parents will definitely not do anything good. Xie Dongling's mind became more flexible now.

He declined Teacher Cheng politely, "Teacher, my father and I are on a business trip and are not at home. We won't come back until next week."

Xie Xing, who was working in the company, sneezed for no reason, and Li Rui, who was arranging flowers at home, also felt the tip of his nose was itchy.

"This way, there is no time." Teacher Cheng paused. She had taught Xie Dongling for three years, and the situation in his family was still clear.

"What about your three brothers? Tomorrow is Saturday. Are they free?"

No thanks. Dong Ling stopped talking and stared at her toes.

My eldest brother has been having a hard time at home recently and feels that going to work is boring, so he doesn't go to work. Now he is one of the most free people in the family.

The second brother has been having a hard time at home recently. He thinks going to school is boring, so he doesn't go to school. Now he is one of the most free people in the family.

The third brother is living a good life in school recently and has no time.

Seeing that he didn't speak, Teacher Cheng thought he had acquiesced. When another teacher happened to come to her, she waved her hand and asked him to go back to the classroom.

"Okay, go back. Remember to talk to your brother. You only need one, not all three. I don't have so many stools here."

"Oh." Xie Dongling responded to her slowly and walked back to the classroom slowly.

He returned to the window seat in the last row of the classroom. In the first semester of his third year of high school, in order to facilitate his art training, Teacher Cheng specially arranged this Feng Shui treasure place for him.

Originally, the feng shui of this location was very good. It was warm in spring and cool in summer. It was also close to the heater in winter. He was the only one and the space was large.

But it was different now. Xie Dongling found that there was a new set of tables and chairs next to his place.

He looked at the brand-new set of tables and chairs, and felt puzzled. He quickly patted Xiu Zhi'an who was sitting in front of him and asked him, "Brother An, who wants to move over to be my deskmate? This way we will lose one person in our class." "

There are thirty-three people in their class, and he is the only one left, which is just right.

Xiu Zhi'an turned to look at him and shook his head, "It's not who it is. It seems that someone transferred to our class. Why didn't the head teacher scold you when he asked you to go to the office just now?"

Speaking of this, Xie Dongling suddenly became weak. He lay on the table aggrievedly and said gloomily, "Brother An, I was called a parent again."

Hearing this, Xiu Zhian curled his lips and smiled, and said with a smile, "Why are you calling the parents again? Then why don't you call Uncle Xie over?"