Manifesting

(OK I am running out of ideas so please tell me some good ideas to use for a while that are short though. The first one is for the 26. The lyrics do NOT fully belong to me)

'Cause mommy dearest now we got bad blood

Keefe is saying that on the Imparter to his mom who has yet again told him to do something he doesn't want to. 

You know it used to he mad love

He is remembering that when he was a toddler, his mom would be nicer to him but now he realizes she wasn't. 

(OK imagine the whole "Bad Blood" song with him not liking his mom so change a few words. I will skip the chapter for the 27 and go on to the 28 which was a day ago)

Bronte just got out of bed when he fell to the floor then got upset about it but he first realized a chill and a random lightning bolt come out of him but he didn't know where it came out of him. He then realized that Inflictor's were formed by having an Empath and some other ability but he didn't know what his father's ability was. So he searched and searched but found nothing at all. He then got scared then went down to his mom and his mom told him what his ability was so he tried to get a trainor for it or something but couldn't.

___________________

One faithful afternoon two years after Tam and Linh first went too Exillium it was to bright for him so he somehow made the outdoors darker then his Cowch told him what his ability was and then he got his pin and tried training himself because he knew no one else with that ability.