KOTLC:Biana's POV/Chapter 19

I walked to the sign that said "Ability Detecting" with  amber walls and a brown door that is just that color. ​​​​​​​I hoped that it wasn't a missigned door. "Am I one of the first people or have I come in time Lady Mimi?" I asked. I looked around the room. "You have come just on time." Lady Mimi said. She was a woman with amber hair that she wore in a braid, a straight Greek nose, an oval face shape, a narrow jaw, a pointy chin, fair skin, ocean blue eyes and a purple dress as well as a purple cape with a gold badge. "But please just call me Mrs. Kennel. I may be part of the Nobility but I don't show it off because one of my daughter's is a 'bad match'." She said. I looked at her in confusion, "Does either one work?" I asked. She nodded then other students came in. "What is she doing here?" Marella asked. Mrs. Kennel glared at her. "What she asked." Dex asked.  Mrs. Kennel took a deep breath, "Actually no one will be questioning why someone else was here." I look at Mrs. Kennel again. ​​She looks like someone I know but who? "I know that this may seem unsettling but we will see." Mrs. Kennel said. She looks at me with her eyes looking serious. "You will al have to do this no matter how comfortable you are." She said. I looked away. "Okay" We all said. I close my eyes shut then I tried to see if I can whisper to someone and control the darkness. I couldn't see any changes and I didn't expect any with my family being Vanishers and Telepaths. "Well I'm not surprised." Mrs. Kennel said. I opened my eyes. "Do I know you from somewhere?" I asked. "I don't recognize you though, my dear. You are unknown to me." Mrs. Kennel said. Well I guess not everyone can know me. "Does that mean something bad will happen to me in the future?" I asked. I then looked at the floor. "I have no doubt that you are going to be fine except when you make the wrong choice. Can you guess my middle name?" Mrs. Kennel said. Let me think this through. "Your middle name is Juline so your full name is Mimi Juline Kennel." I said. I look at her then I see the resemblance. 

Everglen, Later That Day

I walk to my houses golden gates then open it with my DNA. Well that was a surprise. I saw my mom talking to my dad. "Umm...Hi what are you guys talking about?" I asked. They looked at me questioningly. "Oh well are  talking about some things that we want someone to change." My parents said. Should I delve deeper? "How was your day?" My mom asked. I looked to the side, "Good". She turned around and now you can see my resemblances to her. "Good to hear sweetie" She said. My father then joined in, "Want to get a long with that girl?" My dad asked. I stare at the ground. "Please no" I said. They look at each other. "You are grounded except for school then." They said to me. I pouted the whole time. Then I went to my very pink room. I then got ready and laid in my comfy bed and read an interesting book called "Percy Jackson and The Olympians".