"Life's Too Short (Reprise)"

(My internet for a while went down and I have so many things I am on so I decided to make today's short. Also this is set after stellarlune. This was cut from Frozen and I was going to do the reprise for "Let It Go" then I was going to "For The First Time In Forever" then was going back then realized that I don't think the first one was a thing at all.)

Fitz: Sadness swirls in me like the heat ('cause of his anger thingie) I've ignored the two closest friends of mine. There's no way I will be forgiven but I wish I had been there for Sophie and Keefe long ago.

He regrets not being there for them until now when he realizes how Keefe must have felt when he and Sophie were dating.

Fitz, Keefe and Sophie: Life's Too Short

They are thinking that because the Neverseen are probably going to win but they are trying their best to make the Neverseen lose.

Sophie: To be such an oblivious fool

She is thinking about how Keefe and Dex also hinted at liking her but that she always thought that it was as just friends.

Keefe: So reckless 

He was thinking about all the times he ran away from her to make things better that she didn't like him then she still choose him though he knows that it can always change.

Fitz: That I couldn't see

He realizes that his best friend used to like his crush without realizing it and that he couldn't see that Sophie didn't want to talk about her parents or be seen against by him.

Keefe: Life's Too Short to be so desperate to be loved

He was so desperate to have Sophie like him back and got her liking him back and hopes his mom won't ruin their relationship.

Fitz: That I only ever thought of me

He realizes that he only thought about himself and his family when he made her register for matchmaking when it was clear Forkle wouldn't tell her.

Sophie: I wish I saw things clearly

She hoped that she will now see things clearly because she made a mistake dating Fitz in the beggining especially after what he almost did to his brother and she was glad her brain said no the previous few months ago from the Stellarlune event.

Fitz: I guess I'm just not the sort

He realizes that he isn't the right person to date Sophie but that he might find someone else who would make him better.

Sophie: Now all I know

Sophie realizes that she might try to defy death a lot but it will happen eventually.

Fitz & Keefe: Is Life's Too Short

Gisela points a gun at Keefe then he leviates then she does that too Maruca, Marella, Fitz and Sophie. Sophie inflicts on her while Fitz also levitates. Marella burns her and Maruca puts a force field around her.