𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐓𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍

Start from the beginning

"Walk-"

"LEAH!," Walker's scream pierced the silence, echoing through the room as he locked eyes with the girl, rising from his seat in a fit of frustration. Leah's muscles tensed, a wave of fear washing over her as she instinctively retreated, her pulse quickening.

"CAN'T YOU SEE I'M TRYING TO STUDY?" Walker yelled, his voice laced with irritation. "ALL I'VE BEEN DOING IS TRYING TO FOCUS AND GET MY WORK DONE, BUT YOU KEEP DISTRACTING ME. I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR YOUR CONSTANT NEEDINESS RIGHT NOW. "YOU ALWAYS WANT MY ATTENTION, DON'T YOU?" he continued, his voice dripping with sarcasm. "WELL, NEWSFLASH, I HAVE OTHER THINGS TO FOCUS ON BESIDES JUST YOU. I HAVE TESTS COMING UP AND I NEED TO PASS THEM. I CAN'T DO THAT IF YOU KEEP ACTING LIKE A NEEDY GIRLFRIEND WHO CAN'T FUNCTION WITHOUT MY CONSTANT REASSURANCE." I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE HURTING RIGHT NOW," he spat, his anger boiling over. "I NEED TO GET THIS DONE. I NEED TO FOCUS. AND IF YOU CAN'T RESPECT THAT, THEN MAYBE WE NEED TO REEVALUATE THIS RELATIONSHIP."

Leah's pitiful whimper escaped her lips, as she hastily shuffled away, her eyes shimmering with unshed tears, fixated on Walker. Her fragile frame quivered with fear, a silent plea for understanding.

Walker's mouth hung agape, poised to utter words that never materialized. His gaze locked onto Leah, his thoughts racing to comprehend the gravity of his actions.

"L-Leah-"

"I-I'm s-sorry, Walker. P-please don't be m-mad at me," Leah's anguished cries pierced the air, her contorted face a testament to her overwhelming sorrow. Without a moment's hesitation, she burst out the door, shutting it firmly in her wake, leaving Walker powerless to intervene.

Leah's anguished sobs reverberated through the atmosphere, engulfing her in a wave of overwhelming emotions. Desperate for solace, she instinctively wrapped her arms tightly around her chest, seeking refuge within herself.

In a sudden burst of urgency, Leena emerged from her room, her heart pounding with trepidation, determined to uncover the source of the tumultuous commotion. And there, before her eyes, stood Leah, trembling uncontrollably, tears cascading down her face with such intensity that her very nose seemed to bleed, leaving Leena breathless and shattered.

"Leah? What's wrong," Leena rushed to the side of the anguished girl, swiftly pinching the top of her nose to stem the flow of blood.

"H-he yelled at m-me. I-it w-was s-scary," Leah's wails grew louder, piercing the air. Leena enveloped Leah in a fierce hug, leading her towards the staircase, only to come face to face with Mrs. Scobell as she made her way up.

Her mind raced as urgency filled her voice, "What's going on?!"

"Walker yelled at her, scaring her like an idiot," Leena's voice echoed with urgency as her fingers remained steadfast on Leah's nose, gently tilting her head back.

"He also managed to make her nose bleed," Leena's words echoed through the room, carrying a sense of importance. Mrs. Scobell's eyes darted towards Leah's nose, her gaze filled with determination. She meticulously inspected every detail, her mind racing to find a conclusion.

"Sweetie, please take her downstairs and grab some ice. I'll be calling Mrs. Jeffries shortly," Mrs. Scobell's words echoed through the hallway. Leena obeyed, leading Leah down the stairs, while Mrs. Scobell marched towards her son's room with fury in her eyes. Without hesitation, she flung the door open, her anger palpable.

"Walker William Scobell, How could you-"

"I KNOW, MOM. I KNOW!," Walker let out a piercing scream. Mrs. Scobell's eyes widened in shock as she discovered her son weeping, his hair disheveled from his own hands frantically running through it in anguish.