Chapter 102 Young, Boy, Hard, Diamond

Start from the beginning

Hearing the sound of the door closing, Qiu Ci lay there for another ten minutes. When his thoughts gradually cleared up, he rubbed his brows and got out of bed to wash up.

When he went downstairs, he happened to bump into Ran Dongling and Xiao Pangdun going out hand in hand.

The two hands, one big and one small, were particularly annoying, Qiu Ci called out to them in a deep voice.

"What are you going out for?"

Ran Dongling turned around, automatically let go of Little Fatty's hand, moved in front of Qiu Ci, stood on tiptoes and kissed his chin.

"Brother Qiu Ci, I'll take Xiaopangdun home."

"My name is not Xiaopangdun, my name is Sheng Guoqiang!" Xiaopangdun shouted from behind.

Ignoring Little Fatty's name, Qiu Ci found a servant to accompany them.

"Go early and come back early."

Half an hour later, Ran Dongling still hadn't come back. Qiu Ci wanted to go out to find someone for the third time, but Qiu Zhenghao looked back.

"What about my proposal?" Qiu Zhenghao said slowly.

He meant that Ran Dongling should go back to his old house and move out after giving birth to a child.

Seeing that he was speechless, he started to play Ran Dongling's card.

"I asked Qiu Li. You are very busy at work and you definitely don't have time to take care of Xiao Ling. It is better to let him live here and there are people to take care of him. It is worse than staying in a hotel with you."

"I'm only busy until the end of the month. I haven't taken on much work this year, and I've pushed back all the unimportant ones."

"That's just right. You can move back too. That's it. You can go out if you want."

Qiu Zhenghao made the final decision and kicked Qiu Ci out without giving him a chance.

"Grandpa..." Qiu Ci still wanted to give himself a chance.

"I'm back!" Ran Dongling's voice came from the door, interrupting what he wanted to say.

He rushed in holding a fluffy white bear doll, which scared Qiu Ci and the housekeeper.

"What's the rush? Slow down."

Ran Dongling's eyes were bright, eager to share with everyone the person he had just met.

"Brother Qiu Ci, I met Guoqiang's brother. He is so beautiful."

Who is Guoqiang?

It seems to be Little Fatty. He just said his name is Sheng Guoqiang.

It's rare to see Ran Dongling praise someone. It seems that Guo Qiang's brother is really good-looking.

But this had nothing to do with Qiu Ci. He wanted to know why Ran Dongling took half an hour to come back after a ten-minute round trip.

"I sent him back and saw his brother at the door. Then he went in to have a cup of tea and chatted with Qiu Yi for a while."

Who is Qiu Yi?

"It's Guo Qiang's brother, his name is Sheng Qiuyi."

If they didn't have the same surname, Guoqiang and Qiuyi wouldn't sound like the names of a pair of brothers at all.

"This is Qiu Yi's gift to me. I like it so much." Ran Dongling held up the bear toy for Qiu Ci to see. The furry feel of the bear was very comfortable to touch.