Chapter 100 Be good, I can't

Start from the beginning

Qiu Ci understood in his heart, patted Lin Yuan on the shoulder, and went back to the room to catch the stupid fish.

Lin Yuan had breakfast alone in the restaurant. The half-hour breakfast time was over and the young couple did not come out of the room. After she and her sisters finished talking on the phone, Qiu Ci and Ran Dongling finally came out.

"Mom, we are going back to our old house later."

Oh, this is knowing where the spare gift is.

Lin Yuan was actually curious about what the spare gift was. Ran Dongling just told her that he asked the trustee to prepare another gift for him at the old house, but did not tell her what the gift was.

Among the three of them, one with expectation, one with curiosity, and one with nervousness, returned to the old house together.

The old house is particularly lively today. The car is parked outside the door and you can hear the laughter of many children inside.

Ran Dongling got out of the car first. As soon as he came out, he was almost hit by two children chasing each other.

Qiu Ci had been watching him from behind. When he saw this, he quickly raised his hand to touch his lower back and followed him out.

After Lin Yuan carefully avoided the children and led the people into the old house, Qiu Ci turned around and grabbed a person from the pile of children.

Little Fatty was fatter than during the Chinese New Year, and Qiu Ci had difficulty holding him with one hand.

"Did you know that you almost hit someone just now?" He tried to keep his tone gentle and asked the little chubby man kindly.

"It's not a collision. It's almost nothing. It's okay if it's not hitting anyone. It's okay if it's okay. If there is a collision, we will apologize and you let me go."

Little Fatty is still the same as before, his body has grown and his temper has not changed.

Very good, Qiu Ci smiled and let go of his hand.

Five minutes later, several children, led by Xiao Pangdun, lined up and walked out of the enemy's door. This time they did not cry, but their faces were very aggrieved, and they were escorted by a servant behind them.

While chatting with the children outside, Qiu Ci came in a few minutes late. Ran Dongling had already taken out the spare gifts, and a group of people in the living room were watching them separately.

"This photo is so good, Qiu Ci actually smiled." Lin Yuan sighed.

"He also smiled this time, and this time he smiled more happily than you did." Qiu Zhenghao shared the photo he held with her.

"It's rare to see the second young master so happy." The housekeeper also expressed his opinion.

There seemed to be something wrong with the situation. Qiu Ci walked into the living room. No one looked up at him. They were all looking at the photos in their hands.

Ran Dongling's so-called spare gift was actually to print out the photos he took of Qiu Ci and give them to Qiu Ci.

The meaning of this gift is to return it to its original owner.

It was a good thing that it was returned to its original owner. There were 27 photos in the stack, which happened to be the age when Qiu Ci celebrated his birthday.

In every photo I printed out, Qiu Ci was smiling happily, so happy that it didn't look like him.

Qiu Ci thought this gift was very good. He liked it so much that he wanted to keep it for himself.