Chapter 98 Do you want to pick him up?

Start from the beginning

As soon as he went out, he bumped into Qiu Li, who was busy every day.

"Uncle, good morning, you are here again!"

And this word is used very appropriately. Since Qiu Li came to the hospital to see Ran Dongling once, he has been coming to the hospital almost every day. He was bumped into by Lin Yuan several times and felt that he came to the hospital for some purpose.

So what is he planning?

No one knew that Qiu Li made an excuse for himself, saying that something happened to Ran Dongling on his show, and she was his niece-in-law, so it was reasonable for him to come over often while he was in the hospital. of.

Qiu Li didn't seem to hear Ran Dongling's voice greeting him. He kept looking at the people in the opposite ward.

"Uncle, what are you looking at?"

Ran Dongling looked over there along his line of sight and saw the strange boy who had greeted him before.

"Oh, it's him."

Qiu Li looked away and asked Ran Dongling seemingly unintentionally, "Xiao Ling, do you know him?"

Ran Dongling shook his head, "He knows me, I don't know him, uncle, he is sick."

"Yeah, I know." When Qiu Li came here today, he bought two bouquets of flowers on the road and gave the bright sunflowers to Ran Dongling.

There was also a bouquet of pale pink gypsophila, which Qiu Li handed to Ran Dongling, "Do me a favor, help me give this bouquet of flowers to the boy, but don't tell him that I sent it to him, okay?"

Ran Dongling nodded and agreed. After returning to his room and putting away the sunflowers, he went out to deliver flowers, but was blocked by the housekeeper who suddenly appeared.

There were too many people coming to see him today, including the housekeeper whom he hadn't seen for a long time.

"Uncle Butler, good morning, why are you here?"

The housekeeper held a big box, greeted him and explained, "I was afraid that you would be bored in the hospital, so I asked me to come over and give you chess. You can play with the second young master when you have nothing to do in the hospital."

It was inconvenient for Ran Dongling to hold the flowers in his hands, so the housekeeper helped him bring in the chessboard and flags.

After seeing off the housekeeper, Ran Dongling walked out the door for the third time. This time he didn't meet anyone else at the door. Ran Dongling walked to the ward where the boy was just now and knocked on the door.

Boom, boom, boom.

The door quickly opened from the inside, and the person who opened the door for him was a middle-aged woman, about 40 years old, with red eyes, as if she had just cried. When she saw Ran Dongling, she was stunned.

"Mom, who is it?" The boy's voice sounded inside.

The woman wiped her tears and stammered: "You are that...enemy..."

"Ran Dongling! Why are you here? Are you here to see me?" Seeing that his mother ignored him, the boy poked his head out to take a look.

Seeing the mission target, Ran Dongling gave the flower in his hand out, "Hello, here it is for you."

"Give it to me? Why?"

Because his uncle asked him to give it, but Qiu Li wouldn't let him say who gave it to him, Ran Dongling could only find another reason.

"This is what a mysterious person asked me to give to you."

The boy said in a long voice and brought the flowers to his mother, "Mom, find a vase, arrange it and put it in. I'll go out and chat with him. I was talking too harshly just now, so don't take it too seriously."

Ran Dongling obviously just came to send flowers, but for no reason he was sitting in the rest area chatting with Yikang.

After exchanging names, ages, and chat methods, Ran Dongling couldn't hold back and exposed Qiu Li.

"My uncle seems to want to pick you up."

Giving flowers to people for no reason is just like liking someone and wanting to pursue them.

The word "bubble" was newly learned by Ran Dongling, and it means the same thing as "chasing someone." He just learned it yesterday and put it to use today.

Yi Kang's eyes widened in disbelief, "Your uncle is already in his fifties, and he still wants to pick up on me?!"

Qiu Li was fifty years old, but he looked like he was only thirty. Ran Dongling retorted, "My uncle is not fifty."

Doesn't your conscience hurt? Do you dare to say that he is not fifty years old?

Yikang could see clearly that the man who walked into the ward with Ran Dongling had white sideburns and beard.

That's it? There is no such thing as fifty, there is also forty-nine, eleven months and two days shy of turning fifty.

Anyone who is twenty years old and is liked by an uncle who is in his fifties will find it difficult to be happy.

Rolling his eyes mercilessly, Yi Kang let out a sigh and cursed: "Your brother-in-law is really nothing."

"Don't speak ill of my uncle in front of me."

"Oh, the guy who wants to pick me up is really not a thing."

The two chatted for almost half an hour. Yi Kang's mother came over and told him to go back and take medicine, and they separated.

Looking at the time, it was almost lunch time, and brother Qiu Ci should be back soon. Ran Dongling returned to the ward and found that Qiu Li was also inside.

It just so happened that Ran Dongling wanted to call him, but there was no need for it now and she could just say it in front of him.

"Uncle, Yi Kang asked me to bring you a message."

"What?"

Qiu Ci took care of his work matters in the company, and received a call from Xiu Zhi'an midway, and the two returned to the hospital together.

The elevator went directly to the VIP inpatient department. Qiu Ci and Xiu Zhi'an walked side by side. As he walked, he said, "It's nothing. I'm just worried. I'll let him stay in the hospital for another half month. He will be discharged in two days."

The two came to the ward and just opened the door when they heard Ran Dongling's furious voice coming from inside.

"Qiu Li, you are the only old cow who still wants to eat young grass. You don't even look in the mirror to see what you look like. You are the only one who still wants to date me. Believe it or not, I will ask my brother to beat you. I advise you to save your worries. To avoid losing arms and legs, bah."

Ran Dongling finished reading that sentence in one breath and sat back down next to Qiu Li, breathing heavily.

"Uncle, ha, that's it."

Ta-la.

The door was pushed open by Qiu Ci, and he walked in with a dark face.

Xiu Zhi'an followed him and saw Qiu Li next to Ran Dongling. He thought, wow, it turned out that the gossip about rich families on the Internet was probably true.

"Brother Qiu Ci, you're back." Ran Dongling rushed up to hug him, but Qiu Ci gently pulled him off, letting Xiu Zhian take him out first.

"Brother Qiu Ci, what do you want to do?" Ran Dongling looked at him in confusion and closed the door with his backhand.

"Xiao Ci, what do you want to do?" Qiu Li watched in confusion as he took off his coat and rolled up his sleeves.

Qiu Li pretended to be so good. If he hadn't heard it today, he really wouldn't have known that Qiu Li had such thoughts towards Ran Dongling.

Qiu Ci looked at him with raised eyebrows and sneered.

"You want to pick him up?"