Chapter 92 Eighty-eight for a candy man, what a deal!

Start from the beginning

Halfway through the words, after realizing Qiu Ci's intention, Ran Dongling raised his fist angrily and gestured, "I'm not a child, so I don't wet the bed!"

Being so disrupted by Qiu Ci, the remaining fear in Ran Dongling's heart dissipated. He fell back on the bed, found his mobile phone beside the bed, turned on the screen, and after seeing the numbers on it clearly, he thought he was dazzled.

He experienced an hour or two in his dream, but only 20 minutes passed in reality.

There was still an hour before two o'clock in the afternoon. He had experienced a nightmare. Now he did not dare to go back to sleep. He was afraid that he would return to that nightmare again.

Since he didn't want to sleep, Qiu Ci asked him to change into clothes, and the two of them went for a walk and basked in the sun.

The building they lived in had a small courtyard. As soon as they reached the first floor, Ran Dongling found the six bodyguards following them sitting in the courtyard, discussing business around a sleeping dog.

The chatter that Ran Dongling heard just now was made by them.

"Do you understand what I just said?"

"Brother, I understand."

"Okay, let me say one more thing. Qiu and Ran will do separate tasks later. Lao A, Lao Wen, and Lao D. You follow Qiu. Lao Tong, Lao Niu and I will follow Ran. We all carry walkie-talkies and headsets with us. , keep in touch at any time, and contact us in time if anything happens."

"Okay! Boss!" Five loud voices sounded in the yard.

"You idiots! Didn't you make it clear what I just said? Why are you shouting so loudly?" Lao Da slapped the nearest bodyguard hard.

The bodyguard who was beaten covered his chest and said in an aggrieved tone, "It hurts, boss. Look behind you. Qiu and Ran are already awake. We can speak loudly."

Lao Da turned around and found that Qiu Ci and Ran Dongling had come downstairs at some point and were standing not far behind him.

"Am I going to separate from brother Qiu Ci later?" Ran Dongling asked in confusion after hearing what they just said.

"I don't know about this. We are only responsible for protecting your safety. The mission is assigned by the director. We don't know anything." Lao Da became serious for a second, completely denying what he just said.

Seeing his serious expression, Ran Dongling gave him a strange look, feeling that he was lying to her.

He didn't think much about it, forgot about it, and walked out of the door holding hands with Qiu Ci. Behind them were cameramen and bodyguards, as well as staff hidden around them.

There is a river in the middle of Jiangnan Town, which separates the town into two areas. Every time he walks, Ran Dongling can see a bridge without guardrails, which connects the two areas.

The bridge is not wide, so only four or five people can walk together. If someone is fat or has something on his back, only two or three people can walk side by side.

Ran Dongling held Qiu Ci's hand tightly. When he walked onto the bridge, he stretched his head and looked under the bridge. The river water in the upper layer was clear, and several small fish could be seen swimming in it.

"Watch the road." Qiu Ci saw that the further he walked, the closer he was to the edge of the bridge, so he had to remind him.

"Oh." Ran Dongling looked away from the fish and followed Qiu Ci to the middle of the bridge.

They passed by a candy seller's stall and walked straight ahead without stopping.

The owner of the candy man stall was a gray-haired old woman. She was old and her eyes were not as sharp as when she was young. When she saw a tall man walking over with a girl with a baby head, she quickly picked up the candy and made it. sugar man soliciting business.

"My husband, please buy a candy man for your little lady! This candy is purely handmade, and it's not too sweet when you eat it. You won't get fat after eating it, and you can also eat it to lose weight." She specially added two weight loss measures. The sound of a word.

During the peak tourist season, Jiangnan Town promoted itself as "immersed in ancient times", and the residents here also learned a few words from the ancients to attract business.

The old woman's words, which were neither current nor ancient, caught Ran Dongling's attention. He stopped and explained to the old woman, "Grandma, you have mistaken the wrong person. I am a boy."

boy?

The old woman opened her cloudy eyes and looked at Ran Dongling carefully, and found that this girl looked a little like a boy.

"Oh, that's because I misjudged the person. I'm sorry. Sir, please buy a candy man for your little husband! This candy is purely handmade. Not only girls love to eat it, but boys also love it. I just said I admit the wrong person, I'll give you a gift, if you buy a candy man, I'll give you one for free."

Get one for free.

This condition was very tempting to Ran Dongling, and he hadn't eaten a candy man for a long time. He didn't know if the taste of modern candy men was the same as that of ancient candy men.

"Brother Qiu Ci, let's buy one!"

"Well, you pick the one you like."

There were several candy figures on the stall. The candy figures had human and animal patterns. Each pattern was different. Ran Dongling carefully selected and selected a dragon flying in the clouds and mist.

"The young man has a discerning eye. This is the most popular one, and there is only one left." The old lady asked him to pick another one.

"Brother Qiu Ci, what pattern do you like?" Ran Dongling turned around and asked Qiu Ci.

Qiu Ci doesn't like eating sweets, so most of the sweets he buys will end up in Ran Dongling's stomach. "I can't pick one out, so pick one for me."

"Okay then." Ran Dongling turned his attention back to the candy man and picked out a phoenix that was flying high.

One dragon and one phoenix are made lifelike.

"A candy man is eighty-eight yuan. I won't lie to you. I'll just charge you one. Just give me eighty-eight yuan. I'm old. I don't understand what those young people say. They only accept cash." The wife looked at Qiu Ci expectantly, knowing that this was the one who paid the money.

Two sugar figures only cost the price of one, what a deal!

Ran Dongling held a candy man in each hand, waiting for Qiu Ci to pay.

When they were recording the show this time, considering that there were many shops in the town and it was related to the later tasks, the director did not confiscate their wallets and let them pay for whatever they wanted to buy in the town.

Qiu Ci reached out and groped in his coat pocket. The pockets on both sides were empty. He couldn't find his wallet.

Then I dug into my trouser pockets and found that the pockets on both sides were also empty, with no sign of my wallet.

"Brother Qiu Ci, hurry up. It's almost two o'clock and we have to gather." Ran Dongling urged him.

The old lady and Ran Dongling were still waiting for him to pay, while the six bodyguards staring at him intently, and the town residents nearby also came to join in the fun and watch Qiu Ci.

The situation was a bit awkward. Qiu Ci was used to big scenes, so he wasn't too panicked. He calmly unzipped his coat. If he remembered correctly, there was money in the sandwich pocket inside the coat.

Sure enough, when he reached in, he touched two brand-new banknotes.

Fortunately, he has money.

He raised the corners of his mouth slightly and took out the two banknotes.

Not the expected red, nor blue and purple.

Qiu Ci looked at the two green banknotes in his hand and fell into endless silence.