Chapter 92 Eighty-eight for a candy man, what a deal!

Start from the beginning

"Ling'er? Wake up."

Breaking free from the nightmare, Ran Dongling suddenly opened his eyes and met Qiu Ci's worried gaze.

"Qiu Ci, brother Qiu Ci." He was emotional, with red eyes. He hugged Qiu Ci and leaned against him, shaking constantly.

Qiu Ci held him in his arms, patted his back gently, calmed his panic, and said warmly: "Good boy, it's okay, it's just a dream, everything in the dream is false, I'm right by your side, It's okay, don't be afraid."

When he calmed down, Ran Dongling took a small breath and looked around with a confused look. There was plenty of light in the room, and a few rays of sunlight shone through the window, telling him that it was daytime now, not the terrible night.

There were chirping birds outside, and you could vaguely hear the chatter of the staff downstairs.

Qiu Ci's arms holding him were warm, and the hands patting his vest behind his back were steady and strong, all of which told him that the dark night and black box he had just experienced were all a dream he had.

Fortunately, it was a dream and not real. Ran Dongling breathed a sigh of relief. He almost thought he was going to die again.

Knowing that this was just a dream, he felt completely deflated and collapsed in Qiu Ci's arms. Nono said: "Brother Qiu Ci, I just had a nightmare. I dreamed that I was locked up in a big black box. I can't move my body or speak, but luckily you came to save me."

Qiu Ci is truly his savior, and he will remember this kindness in his heart.

Qiu Ci found it funny when he heard what he said. It just appeared in his dream and he became his savior inexplicably. If someone else appeared in his dream, wouldn't he have to recognize "that person" as his savior?

Not thinking about it, Qiu Ci couldn't control his wild thoughts when he thought that Ran Dongling would regard a stranger as his savior. He lowered his eyes and changed the topic to ask Ran Dongling.

"Why did you suddenly have a nightmare?" After sleeping with Ran Dongling for so long, this was the first time he had seen him have a nightmare.

"Because of the story Chen Yao told." Ran Dongling had just cried in her dream, her nasal voice a bit thick.

Qiu Ci: "What?"

Why are you related to Chen Yao again?

Ran Dongling clung to the arm that gave him a sense of security and told Qiu Ci that when they took the car to the town in the morning, Chen Yao and Yu Han were telling ghost stories in front of them.

Their conversation was not loud enough to be heard by Lan Wanru and Lu Lu, who were two seats away from them and were afraid of ghosts, but it was not loud enough to be heard clearly by Ran Dongling, who was sitting behind them.

Qiu Ci was wearing headphones and chatting with others. Ran Dongling was a little motion sick and bored. Hearing their chat, he pricked up his ears and listened quietly to their ghost stories.

Chen Yao probably has some talent in singing. With his mouth, he made "Twelve Boxes of Midnight Zombies" come alive. After listening to half of it, Ran Dongling felt a chill on his back. He didn't dare to talk about the other half. Keep listening.

But he still heard half of it, and his brain automatically recorded that half of the story, and played it in his mind when he fell asleep.

The nightmare he just had was exactly like the scene in "Twelve Boxes of Midnight Zombies", with toilets, corridors, and black boxes.

Qiu Ci listened quietly to what he said and grabbed an important point that was not the main point, "Did you go to the toilet in your dream?"

"It's up." If he hadn't needed to go to the bathroom, he wouldn't have woken up in the middle of the night, nor would he have seen Hei in his dream...