Chapter 85 Secret

Start from the beginning

The myna, complete with its cage, was held in Ran Dongling's arms. With a resentful look on his face, he discussed with the props teacher whether he could lend him the myna for a few days after the filming of the scene. He wanted to cleanse the myna's memory.

I just said too much, and I don't know if I said anything that I shouldn't have said. The name Xie Dongling can still be explained, as it has the same word as Ran Dongling, but it would be bad if Ba Ge said something else.

And your husband can't just talk nonsense!

Qiu Ci and Ouyang Ou stood beside him, one on the left and one on the right. The props teacher quickly said yes and wanted to take the birdcage from his hand and take it away.

Ouyang Ou touched his bald head. He gave this myna to Ran Dongling to play with. He didn't know that this myna student talked so fast. If he pressed further, he was the one who started it.

He waved his hand to stop the props teacher's movements, "Forget it, we won't shoot this scene in two days. Let's give the bird to Xiaodong first to "cleanse his memory." "

Ran Dongling, the crew member, didn't dare to stay here any longer, at least today. When he thought about what had just happened, his face started to get hot after the heat had subsided. He took the two birds back to the RV to rest.

The filming ended at noon, and everyone left to rest. Qiu Ci was not in a hurry to get back to the RV, but went to find Song Xi first. He still had an unsolved question in his mind.

"Brother Ci, do you have something to do with me?" Song Xi was a little nervous when facing Qiu Ci. As expected, what his agent said was right. Staying on the set would make him look familiar. Just early in the morning, the director came to see him. The hero also comes to see him.

Qiu Ci walked to a remote corner with him and asked casually: "You really don't know him? Aren't you his third brother?"

He was referring to Ran Dongling.

Song Xi scratched his head. Didn't Chen Yun say before that Ran Dongling admitted the wrong person? Why did Qiu Ci come over now and ask himself if that was the case?

"I'm really not, I don't have him in my memory, and... well, brother Ci, I'll tell the truth. I grew up in Laoniu Town, and the farthest place I went to was the provincial capital. I still took the exam I didn't come here until I was in college. I don't think Xiaoling has ever been to Laoniu Town, right?"

"He told me everything. His surname is Xie." Qiu Ci looked into his eyes to see if he was lying just now.

"Ah?" Song Xi didn't understand what he meant. Wasn't Ran Dongling from the Ran family? It turned out that his surname was not Ran, but Xie.

Is this the secret of a wealthy family? Song Xi was distracted for a few seconds thinking about this issue.

"Forget it, if you think of it one day, you can contact me directly." Looking at his look, Qiu Ci felt certain in his heart. After saying this, he turned and left.

Song Xi, who was left scratching his head, stood there with a confused expression.

Back in the RV, Ran Dongling sat on a chair and placed chopsticks. There were seven or eight insulated boxes on the table in front of him, and two birdcages on the table next to him, one of which was covered with black cloth.

"Brother Qiu Ci, you're back. Then we can eat." He opened the lid of the thermos box, which was filled with steaming meals.

After Ran Dongling and Lin Yuan had a phone call two days ago, Lin Yuan sent a chef over the next day. The chef was from the old house and knew their tastes. He cooked each meal according to their favorite dishes, with a little something mixed between each meal. Two new dishes.