Chapter 80 Third Brother

Start from the beginning

The bus stopped in the open space, and the guests got out of the bus one by one. Qiu Ci and Ran Dongling were the last to get off.

Qiu Ci had a cold expression in front of outsiders. He was holding someone in one hand and carrying two bags of things in the other. Xiao Ou quickly stepped forward to take the bags.

"Good evening, Sister Chen Yun, Xiao Ou... vomit." Ran Dongling greeted them dazedly, covering her mouth and wanting to vomit.

He had some motion sickness, and usually would be fine after sleeping in the car, but when he was in the car just now he couldn't fall asleep, his head became even more dizzy, and his stomach was also very dizzy.

Qiu Ci took out the bag he had prepared, placed it in front of him, and asked him to vomit into it.

Ran Dongling didn't spit out anything, and leaned against Qiu Ci without any strength, like a withered flower, saying that she wanted to go back to sleep.

The director quickly apologized, saying that it was the fault of the program team and that he did not consider that Ran Dongling's motion sickness was getting worse and he would choose a comfortable car to pick people up next time.

Qiu Ci had a bad expression and said nothing. He picked up Ran Dongling and walked to the business car. Chen Yun exchanged polite words with the director and followed him.

They did not stay in the hotel for one night and went directly back to Maple Garden Imperial View. It still took more than an hour to travel back.

Not long after Ran Dongling got in the car, he fell asleep on Qiu Ci's lap. The redness on his face faded, but his eyebrows were still wrinkled. Qiu Ci helped him smooth it down and asked Xiao Ou to turn up the heat.

Chen Yun saw him full of energy on weekdays, but he only saw him in such a weak state for the first time in the hospital.

"Is Xiaoling okay? Did he catch a cold due to the cold wind? Why is he so sick from motion sickness now? Did he also vomit when he went there?" Chen Yun regarded Ran Dongling as his younger brother. Seeing him like this, he asked with some worry.

"No." Qiu Ci didn't know why his motion sickness was so severe this time. He suddenly thought of something and told Chen Yun, "He ate a box of wife cakes before getting in the car."

There were twelve pieces of wife cake in a box. After Ran Dongling politely asked the guests around, he ate them all himself.

Chen Yun: It's hard not to think of the way he felt like vomiting just now. Chen Yun felt that he had severe motion sickness this time, maybe because he was overloaded by eating cakes, or because he got angry after eating cakes.

Xiao Ou slowed down his driving speed. In the car, Chen Yun and Qiu Ci lowered their voices and talked about what happened last week.

——

"Yeah, I know, I'll ask him."

"He's not awake yet, let him sleep a little longer."

"Already order it, wait until he wakes up and have it delivered."

A deep male voice came to his ears. Ran Dongling stretched out his hand and touched it, but did not touch the warm body. His thoughts gradually became clearer. When he opened his eyes, what he saw was not the bed boards of the upper and lower beds, but the familiar pure white ceiling.

Is he dreaming?

This dream is so real, the home in the dream is exactly the same as the real home.

Although he wanted to immerse himself in a dream and not wake up, Ran Dongling did not stay in bed. A week of school life trained him into: Ran Dongling who cannot be late for early reading.

He got out of the quilt, got out of bed and put on his shoes. It wasn't until he walked in front of the sink mirror that he realized that this seemed not to be a dream.

He finished recording the show yesterday. He has left school. He is at home now. He doesn't have to go to morning reading!

"Brother Qiu Ci." He was eager to share the good news with Qiu Ci.

Qiu Ci had just finished hanging up the phone from Lin Yuan when a soft little cannonball rushed towards him.

He held the cannonball and turned around twice. He felt relieved when he saw that Ran Dongling had returned to his previous appearance.

I was so happy not to go to school. Ran Dongling wanted to share this news with his good friend, Samoyed, but Qiu Ci stopped him at the door and drove him to wash up and have breakfast.

Originally afraid that he was not feeling well last night, Qiu Ci asked the hotel to prepare a new breakfast temporarily.

Fortunately, the team that helped them prepare meals had already been prepared. In less than ten minutes, before Ran Dongling, who was washing up slowly, came out of the bathroom, the waiter who came to deliver breakfast rang the doorbell.

Qiu Ci laid out breakfast, filled half a bowl of preserved egg and lean meat porridge for Ran Dongling, and half a bowl of milk and taro balls, and placed them in front of him.

Normally, Ran Dongling would eat the milk and taro balls first, and then slowly eat the porridge. He likes to eat the delicious ones first, and then eat the generally delicious ones. He won't eat the unpalatable ones.

But his behavior was abnormal today. He didn't eat the balls or the porridge. He picked at the table and finally took half a bowl of Yangchun noodles from Qiu Ci's bowl and left.

There was a poached egg with crispy skin nestled on the Yangchun noodles. Ran Dongling picked it up and looked at it, frowning slightly, and put it back into the Qiu Ci bowl.

"Brother Qiu Ci, you eat."

Qiu Ci couldn't help but chuckle when he saw how well-behaved he was taking the initiative to share the food. The two of them had a delicious breakfast together.

After breakfast, Qiu Ci told Ran Dongling two things.

The first thing is that grandpa found someone to settle the dates. There are two days at the end of May and early June that are suitable for weddings. The specific dates and arrangements will be discussed after Lin Yuan returns to his old house. The phone call Lin Yuan made in the morning was because he wanted to ask Ask Ran Dongling what he meant.

"Are we going to get married abroad?" Ran Dongling has only had one wedding experience in modern times, that of Chen Yao and Xiu Zhi'an.

"I don't know yet. If you want, we can go." They have small islands, forests, and castles abroad, which are all suitable for weddings.

Ran Dongling didn't know either. This question was asked suddenly and he hadn't thought about anything.

"It doesn't matter, we can think about it slowly." There are still three or four months left before the end of May and the beginning of June. Although the time is a bit rushed, the money can solve it.

The second thing is that Qiu Ci will go to the ancient city to shoot a movie soon. The movie is expected to be shot for forty days, and the shooting schedule is fast.

Therefore, during this period, if there are no special circumstances and commercial activities, Qiu Ci will not have a holiday and cannot leave the ancient city.

The last episode of "Always Be You" is scheduled to be recorded in mid-to-late April, just after he has finished filming the movie. Several schedules are fully booked, but they do not interfere with each other.

He wanted to take Ran Dongling with him, but the environment there was not as good as at home. If Ran Dongling didn't want to, he could go back to his old home for a while.

I haven't seen my brother Qiu Ci for forty days, which is a long time.

Without thinking, Ran Dongling packed up his small baggage and followed Qiu Ci to the ancient city.

The name of the new movie is "Ghost", which tells the absurd and short life of an assassin code-named Ghost. The timeline of the story is set in the Wei Kingdom two thousand years ago, and they need to go to the ancient city for filming.

On the first day in the ancient city, Ran Dongling met his third brother.